Indoor HPG auto yeti cbd.

Yes @trailanimal , @Mizzo81 ’s grow of both Yeti and NL is a big help. Good idea of plant size and finish times(indoor). I have the NL at 14 days and Yeti at 4. Wish I could speed them along!
If u have a journal tag me in. I’d like to watch some other HPG grow.

If u have a journal tag me in. I’d like to watch some other HPG grow.
Don’t have a journal, but I may start one for the NL plant . She is looking good at the moment. The Yeti is nice and Citrus.. look forward to it.
I’ve not started the Blackstone yet. I may wait until Spring for that one.

@trailanimal im amazed with the results u get in your environment. And glad I can help. I suspect both NL and the blackstone can get bigger. My blackstone is in a 2 gal and also had cooler temps slowing her. If u guys don’t have that one I recommend also she’s sparkly and smelling wonderfully stinky so far. NL your normal very slight smell. Hard to pick up what it is now it may mature a little but most NL I’ve had has had very faint odors.
i've got all 3, i'll germ a bunch and grow forward the the most vig of each strain

i've got all 3, i'll germ a bunch and grow forward the the most vig of each strain
What u have to do when u know some are not gonna make it do to harsh conditions at the start and end of your short season. I think all three r gonna be wonderful meds that’s for sure.

journal up, hehe
Yup, going to snap a couple photos , suck it up and start a journal tomorrow, for the NL girl at least. The Yeti has been documented a few times so I don’t think I would add much. I can say that at 16 days, she is sort of slow out the gate but lots going on under her skirt so it won’t be long before she busts out. Get em up tomorrow. Very excited for this one. I love NL. Old school.

Still enjoying this girl. So far I’ve just been packing bongs cause she’s a pain to collect her rosin. I have no patience for that lol so I’m gonna invest in an alcohol distiller and make my own organic alcohol to process these strains that r a pain to collect rosin. I think that will also give some of the best returns and should be very potent.

Still enjoying this girl. So far I’ve just been packing bongs cause she’s a pain to collect her rosin. I have no patience for that lol so I’m gonna invest in an alcohol distiller and make my own organic alcohol to process these strains that r a pain to collect rosin. I think that will also give some of the best returns and should be very potent.
@Mizzo81 , No Everclear in your area? Don’t know how healthy or organic but it works beautifully. Really happy Yeti is working well for you and anxious for that compare and contrast.

I used to be able to get everclear but now just 151 vodka. The distiller will be used to also reclaim the alcohol from the concentrate. Leaving me with Canna oil and about 80% of the alcohol I started with. Basically a green oil machine but not labeled as such and a little cheaper.

Back