New Grower HYDROPONICS- Reverse Flood Table- Abducted by Aliens in the Bermuda Triangle

Really looking great CD! Psyched for you! Keep doing what you’re doing and look for those opportunities.

You will never stop throwing money at this! But, you will have more awesome weed than you can smoke! I’ve spent far less than the dollar amount of what I would have smoked by now — if that makes any sense. And so spoiled with supply — most days I walk around SO FUCKING HIGH. It’s truly greatness.

It sure does make sense .... like to think of it as a hobby ..... I love watching stuff grow and spend lots of time in the yard and now I’m doing Autoflowers and they are a blast to watch grow .... plus I’m doing organic dirt grow so I’m hoping the taste will be much better than the street weed we pay BIG BUCKS for .... and I know what I’m getting, no pesticides or chemicals!

It sure does make sense .... like to think of it as a hobby ..... I love watching stuff grow and spend lots of time in the yard and now I’m doing Autoflowers and they are a blast to watch grow .... plus I’m doing organic dirt grow so I’m hoping the taste will be much better than the street weed we pay BIG BUCKS for .... and I know what I’m getting, no pesticides or chemicals!
Exactly — such a rewarding hobby. I’m loving it. It’s a hobby that pays for itself and really benefits my quality of life.

I know its not related to the grow journal but I just finished my intro to LED's guide and posted it to the forums. If anyone wants to check it out and leave feedback its much appreciated. I've got so much from this community just trying to find a way to give back is all. Thanks Everyone! :thanks:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/a-beginners-guide-to-leds.70041/

Exactly — such a rewarding hobby. I’m loving it. It’s a hobby that pays for itself and really benefits my quality of life.

Flippin totally agree .... at my age I need new and exciting things and best quality I can find/afford ....

Right now, second grow attempt, and I think I’m going to knock it outa the park with Sam’s Crack from Mephisto Seeds in the Mephisto Grow Battle ..... i started four plants and Sam’s was one of them ..... Named her Breaking Free and she is just starting to explode ..... the other three girls are doing well too bu this SC is a Flippin Killer Plant ..... she is under three weeks old and is barely 3” tall due to her daily “LoveStretchTraining “, aka LST (I hate Stress so renamed method to make me and the girls feel better) .... anywyas think I’ve got a winner, at least in my tent .... I’m a proud papa, check out Mephisto Battle if you like!

Flippin totally agree .... at my age I need new and exciting things and best quality I can find/afford ....

Right now, second grow attempt, and I think I’m going to knock it outa the park with Sam’s Crack from Mephisto Seeds in the Mephisto Grow Battle ..... i started four plants and Sam’s was one of them ..... Named her Breaking Free and she is just starting to explode ..... the other three girls are doing well too bu this SC is a Flippin Killer Plant ..... she is under three weeks old and is barely 3” tall due to her daily “LoveStretchTraining “, aka LST (I hate Stress so renamed method to make me and the girls feel better) .... anywyas think I’ve got a winner, at least in my tent .... I’m a proud papa, check out Mephisto Battle if you like!
I’ll definitely check it out. Do you have a link?

First off. HUGE THANKS to everyone who showed me love on my guide!!! :bighug:I wasn't sure if anyone would even read it and almost didn't finish it but I couldn't find any simple walk through online. But I am glad I posted it. Thanks again.

Well I got my controller in today and got it set up. Only took about 10 minutes to figure out the controls. But fine tuning it to find a balance with my exhaust system took tweaks all day. I have a video of my full system now in case anyone was wondering on my grow as a whole. Also another first. I topped my first plant! Exciting and scary lol. Pics of that as well. Today was also a reservoir flush day. Been busy for sure lol. Anyways I hope you all enjoy! Happy growing!

Roswell Before.jpg
Roswell after.jpg
limbs.jpg

Looking good,CD! I know you are enjoying this one!

For future reference, if that node was your target for topping, you could have done it a bit earlier. The node above the cut was ready to be topped now, imo. Not an issue at all, as they will look the same in a couple days. Learning is what it is all about!

Keep it up, bro!

Looking good,CD! I know you are enjoying this one!

For future reference, if that node was your target for topping, you could have done it a bit earlier. The node above the cut was ready to be topped now, imo. Not an issue at all, as they will look the same in a couple days. Learning is what it is all about!

Keep it up, bro!
Ah damn. Really? I was worried I was doing it too soon. Lol That's really great to know than and takes some stress off my shoulders. Thanks for the heads up mate.

Yeah, ideally I want to clip it right where the top node is in your cuttings. Doing it earlier usually just results in a FIM. Doing it later, just delays the recovery a couple days. It's really hard to really mess up too much, unless the plant is a slow grower or sick in some way. Those get stunted regardless of the topping method.

Keep listening to the plants, and you will win... win win win win! Lol!

Back