New Grower HYDROPONICS- Reverse Flood Table- Abducted by Aliens in the Bermuda Triangle

Youll are fine mates! Everytime you'll post it just bumps my thread and makes me seem more popular than I really am :crying: . Carry on anytime fellows :cheers:
Be careful what you wish for........... My dad used to say "I was born in the year of the big wind" :haha:.

@ColoradoDreaming420 ..... Cool Beans ..... So back to the grow .... here’s some temp and humidity readings - this is what a comtroler can do for your grow .... these readings are over a 36 hour period on the white gauge and five days or so on the black ... they are located near plant canopy level ..... the third larger gauge is near the controller and that is over the entire grow, so 16-18 days here’s the pics:

E39F30FD-E0A7-43DF-975F-96680E6D27D3.jpeg

A8D42ED3-0F3F-46F0-9386-9CF0125C1C9E.jpeg

C29ABECA-2EC8-4063-BD67-056EC11ADFBC.jpeg

Attachments

• 05CE7399-7D20-46F3-B620-D94894D2B0C2.jpeg
    05CE7399-7D20-46F3-B620-D94894D2B0C2.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
@ColoradoDreaming420 ..... Cool Beans ..... So back to the grow .... here’s some temp and humidity readings - this is what a comtroler can do for your grow .... these readings are over a 36 hour period on the white gauge and five days or so on the black ... they are located near plant canopy level ..... the third larger gauge is near the controller and that is over the entire grow, so 16-18 days here’s the pics:

View attachment 1015165

View attachment 1015164

View attachment 1015168
Yea I actually had some issues I noticed with humidity. I think I caught it this morning at 78 deg and 41%humidity. So i decided to try to put a humidifier in there on a timer... And it works but it was fluxing like crazy. So i bought a controller. Nah, not the analog one like you ole timers mentioned. That would be the wise thing to do lol. I bought the simple 2 port digital one. I researched it a bit though and it should get the job done. I wanted the 2 seperate units like what was posted later but the all in one was $15 cheaper. Sure I regret it later when i go to expand or some shit. But I honestly just need it to run good for about 2 years. Well see. It will be here Saturday and I can finally leave it be. Ill have that for the heater and humifier to prevent drops and my fan system on the high to vent out any excess.

Yea I actually had some issues I noticed with humidity. I think I caught it this morning at 78 deg and 41%humidity. So i decided to try to put a humidifier in there on a timer... And it works but it was fluxing like crazy. So i bought a controller. Nah, not the analog one like you ole timers mentioned. That would be the wise thing to do lol. I bought the simple 2 port digital one. I researched it a bit though and it should get the job done. I wanted the 2 seperate units like what was posted later but the all in one was $15 cheaper. Sure I regret it later when i go to expand or some shit. But I honestly just need it to run good for about 2 years. Well see. It will be here Saturday and I can finally leave it be. Ill have that for the heater and humifier to prevent drops and my fan system on the high to vent out any excess.

That’s works brother, you’ll notice much less stress in your grow / life, good move!

2-15 overall.jpg

Okay SO I got these wonderful things in today.
2-15 stem trainers.jpg

Also Just a sneak peak at the ladies. The Meph AVT are obviously in the lead.

2-15 Roswell.jpg
2-15 Dr Hynek.jpg

The RQS are behind , Queen Hervy by pure genetics and Cinderella because of late start.
2-15 RQS Cinderealla.jpg
2-15 RQS Hervy.jpg

Should have controller in tomorrow. Maybe than I will stop throwing money at this thing lol.

Attachments

• 2-15 Acinfinty.jpg
    2-15 Acinfinty.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 120
Looking great, CD! You are gonna love those stem trainers man! are you planning on topping at the fourth node?
Indeed. A few more days on the AVT and not to long after the larger RQS. I might leave Cinderella alone just because she is so far behind but Ill play it by ear. I dont want a repeat of last time

Really looking great CD! Psyched for you! Keep doing what you’re doing and look for those opportunities.

You will never stop throwing money at this! But, you will have more awesome weed than you can smoke! I’ve spent far less than the dollar amount of what I would have smoked by now — if that makes any sense. And so spoiled with supply — most days I walk around SO FUCKING HIGH. It’s truly greatness.

Back