Indoor ICU#2 And ALF#3

Amazing! How many days Germ to cut?

Thanks for stopping in mate. The fastest one was 6ish weeks most were 7/8, the best yielding one i took at 10 weeks. It could have used another week but it will be fine at 10, as the final bud swell is amazing.

On That note, here she is.
The Bud Bomb Pheno. This will conclude the growing portion of the thread, as she's the last to come down.

31.jpg

32.jpg

This closeup told me she needed a few more days, but i see a few amber/honey dots in there.
33.jpg

Look at this football looking thing.. This pic really does it no justice what so ever. When you hold it, the stem nearly gets away from you it's so top heavy.
34.jpg

Mossy's date with density? I think that has been acheived :D look at this.. I was afraid she was going to mold on me. Not for a wet climate.
35.jpg

And i give you, The new wet weight winner this round. :dance:
She will dry good too, i gave her a good week to dry out before i chopped her.
36.jpg

Since i have a truck load of updates to do!!

And i know everyone is dieing to see some more color.. :D

I have some Red Russian for your eye candy pleasure. She turned more purple to the end, but she is still a nice looking specimen! :D

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

And for the last of todays photos.

here is some ALF#3 that is closer to dry. Super purple.. The lemon lime smell these alf's give off is soo pungent once they start to dry. I love the flavor of this stuff.. Lip smacking delicious. The bag appeal is 10+
If i was passed this in my younger days.. It would have been an occasion for sure. Not that it isn't now.. but wiz's filled me with color so much it's starting to feel a bit normal.
Edit: Thought i would add, this is indoors in a grow room with temps around 30'C. My night temp will drop to around 20 ish. So this is allot more to do with genetics than cold induced. The ALF's are indeed heavy on the color.

41.jpg

42.jpg

Last edited:
schwwweeeeeeet! looking forward to the finals on those! :)

FullD Pheno dried up allot, she weighed in under 25. I let it get wayy to crispy. So i am going to re hydrate it and cure it. So i'll re weight it then. But i don't think it will beat the bud bomb anyways. Was a nice run, looking forward to seeing what rolls you get JM

Aw WOW..Bailer...

Stunner Bro...Stunner....

She makes Me Smile.....slurp.....

WELL GROWN BRO..

Thanks Wiz.
That coming from you.. your going to make me blush.
Seeing what your patio has achieved in the past, that is a nice compliment.

I just give them what they need, the ladies do all the real work. :D

Yeah man... anxous myself to see these things get going... several more heads popped up today... so we're on our way... at least 2 ALF3's are up... sooo long I been lookin forward to these! :)

nice work dude... you have some real "density destiny" winners there! (Double ds?) lol

JM

So this is the last update i will do on the plants. The bud bomb as i suspected all along was the record breaker this round. I sure got lucky, not only does she set a only plant auto record for me indoors. She is bay far the most potent of them all. The smoke is sorta catpissy but it has a sativa nutty/root cellar taste to her. After you finish the joint you sort of have a fuely/hashy taste on the tung. This pheno will be worked next round of ICU#2!

134.jpg

Big thanks to everyone that followed along :D This was a pretty good run.
Consider this, my phpen broke at about 3 weeks in. So i have been running from memory alone, and watching how the plants react to each watering very closely. I| even changed what i was using to PH down my water with.. Ahh time to relax and puff some fine AF buds.

Some tunes for the accasion :smokebuds:
[video=youtube;3SNfcc_1H18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SNfcc_1H18[/video]

Weeeeellll...
I've been scrolling up and down for the last 20 minutes..so I thought I better stop in and let you know I'm here....

All I can say is

WOW BRO...:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :jump: :jump: :jump: :bow: :bow: :bow: :drool: :drool: :drool:...

bet that was Some trimming Party.

That is what I Love the Best...

34.jpg

You..FullD..and a few others have that off to a Fine Art now.

IF AF's had comeonto the market..producing small plants..with that kindof harvest from the beginning..
they would be the plant of choice by now.

Mighty advert for AF's Bro...:ama:

Back soon...the slave driver is calling...:no:

Way to go! They look amazing!
Thanks mate :D

IF AF's had comeonto the market..producing small plants..with that kindof harvest from the beginning..
they would be the plant of choice by now.

I think so too, that is one of the better AF phenos i have worked with. Didn't have to cure the buds at all, great smoke once it was dry. The buds have a certain skunkyness when you are breaking them up.. Fills the room. The bud density is better than any other auto pheno I have grown.. Rocks.. When you cut it up it is like going through stem the hole time.. but it's bud. Little pieces break into a good size pile!! :d Lovin it!

bet that was Some trimming Party.

:D indeed, she was the most work to trim but worth every min of it.

I am happy i took it at 10 weeks, if i had waited to 11, I would have lost some to bud rot. A few spots it was boarder line started in that direction.

Great man! final weight is impressive for such a "small bud" lol love that lil football!

Back