Indoor ICU#2 And ALF#3

schwwweeeeeeet! looking forward to the finals on those! :)

On that note update time.:jump:

I'll start us off with some of the ICU#2 fullD pheno..goodness. I realize i have like 14 grams of stem on there but i am hanging it. So i'll revisit this weight once it's cut up.
423.jpg

424.jpg

425.jpg

426.jpg

This is the floral one i am going to add to the oil/has bag. Big main cola
427.jpg

428.jpg

And i will finish us off with a nice fat toke. Big buds are only good if they smoke good. :toke:
429.jpg

awww dude! sweet! so nice.... kickin weight too... even if its half! :)
well played as usual bro!

sweeeeet, I love ICU2. yours looks lovely! nice bud!

i know im stoned, but look at your dogs tounge lol. weeiird. im guessing thats some mid-motion shit. nice cam!

426.jpg

Now thats what i am talking about my man looks like something that came out of my room.
The branching, bud size and the crazy size of the main stem.

115g/w in a 3 gal grow bag correct? Nice numbers from them as well as density i dont think you'll loose much in the dry other than the stem weight. Cant wait to see the numbers and hear about that smoke.

i know im stoned, but look at your dogs tounge lol. weeiird. im guessing thats some mid-motion shit.

Yeah he kept eating leaves on me so he was cleaning his chopps.... Shortly after this pic, I was cleaning a pile of puke. buggar..

115g/w in a 3 gal grow bag correct?
:howdy: hey fd!

They are 2 gal grow bags. I don't think i will loose much on her ether... If you go by the 80% rule that puts it near 80-90... dunno about that.. but like JM was saying even half and that's pretty good. Anything over 28 and i'm happy.:clap:

I named it the fulld pheno because it is the same one you had.. Same build anyhow. So it's in the line in some form. One to watch out for. Good yield for the size. If you had those IBL'd in a SOG you would yield VERY well with little head room spaces.

:howdy: hey fd!

They are 2 gal grow bags. I don't think i will loose much on her ether... If you go by the 80% rule that puts it near 80-90... dunno about that.. but like JM was saying even half and that's pretty good. Anything over 28 and i'm happy.:clap:

I named it the fulld pheno because it is the same one you had.. Same build anyhow. So it's in the line in some form. One to watch out for. Good yield for the size. If you had those IBL'd in a SOG you would yield VERY well with little head room spaces.

hey buddy :toke:

i think that it will turn out in the larger side looking at those buds. If i had it and you had it means that its coming into dominance so we should start seeing it alot. A SOG of them would put up big numbers

And i think i found the frame i want for the JEMS you'll have to take a peek on what i found.:lol:

426.jpg

Aw WOW..Bailer...

Stunner Bro...Stunner....:clap: :clap: :clap:

She makes Me Smile.....slurp.....:drool:

WELL GROWN BRO..:bow:

Back