Indoor ICU#2 And ALF#3

Northern Grower

OGwanKushObie
Reaction score
Well i thought i would break in the indoor section. First in the door :D woot.

ICU#2's are in the grey cups, they are F2 Mossys JEM x Auto White Russian
AL#3's are in the red cups, i don't remember what's in them. Maybe wiz will help me out there.

This is the first male to show, i might just have to use him. The vigor is amazing. ICU#2
attachment.php

ALF#3 First male to show. Big fat leaves.
attachment.php

ALF#3 This one is different than all the others so far. It looks alot more sati dom. Which is strange since there isn't much sativa in anything that made this plant. Will have to make the call as it gets older.
3.jpg

This is the group so far. Some of them just got FD's bubbled water method. they are perky
attachment.php

Need some more smileys
:cool:
B

SCHWEEET!

Well, new thread... new site, new year... might as well post my new babies!
@ 4 days from dropin

pk... damn... photo upload isn't working... just gettin a url dropin link... not the multi uploader

lookin killer bailer....

Hey john, if you hold ctrl when clicking the pics you can add more to the list at once. That's how i did it anyways. I'm off to bed got to get up for work tomorrow. So i'll play around some more tomorrow.

Until then, have a good one mate.

Well i thought i would break in the indoor section. First in the door woot.

Well..let me be the first to wish you Happy New Year...
Speed & Safety in everything you do.

Nice Germs BTW...do you think you see a difference with the amended water...?

ALFie Baby as our First Foot...couldn't be much better...

Back after the beach..this was the first place I wanted to be when I woke up..
so I had to have a peep afore I took the dog out...ha ha

OOOooohhhh..I've just seen me Tool.......

I couldn't sleep so i came on to check things and smoke one.

Looks like a few people found their way to the new home :D

As far as the amended water, yeah i would have to say i see a difference. I expect even better results once i am amending a larger amount of water. Keeping the water bubbling in-betwen waterings is for sure helping.

I couldn't sleep so i came on to check things and smoke one.

Looks like a few people found their way to the new home :D

As far as the amended water, yeah i would have to say i see a difference. I expect even better results once i am amending a larger amount of water. Keeping the water bubbling in-betwen waterings is for sure helping.

Looks good my man i am excited about all this! Now i want to go home early but i know i can lol

i miss my girls and i miss you guys i am bored through the day when i cant come in here to see my friends

glad its running my head is spinning with ideas and i can't do anything about it where i am

Great JOB site looks good as well as speeds man. Im stoaked

Maaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn....I just mailed you @RIU............

I knew you would be D-lighted.....

But I FEEL you pain m8.

Somethings have to come Before the Girls............and we will ALL be waiting when you get back.....

WELCOME HOME...home..home...
sound Good doesn't it.....:eek:

Maaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn....I just mailed you @RIU............

I knew you would be D-lighted.....

But I FEEL you pain m8.

Somethings have to come Before the Girls............and we will ALL be waiting when you get back.....

Got yours and BH at the same time i think LOL,

I have a day out of the bush so i figured id check mails and this is what i find

this is as good as christmas day for me!!

You bet i am D lighted :) its a dream come true.

and you are right some things do have to come before them, and such as life eh?

And its good to be HOME and yes that feels fantastic!! I cant wait to get all my info over here.

It's a good feeling isnt it. I just like how i can say what ever seedbank i want and no on is going to mod my post lol..

I've been talling some people how to find their way home.. :D Might as well get the core all moved over.

Back