Indoor ICU#2 And ALF#3

Man those buds look great!! Those wet weights are good even if you cut it in half its still over a zip.

Is the ALF and ICU "house" strains from a member? Where can I buy some?

Hey mate. Thanks for the kind words.
Well they are house strains. The plan is to release the house strains. These grows are to test what wiz has going here, see if they are worth releasing. They should be available here from afn once we get to that point. Kinda taking it one step at a time. Money isn't really the driving factor, so we are spending time getting them rite.

And on that note.. I have my first dry weight to post up. I know it's a lazy trim, gimi a break :D i just got done being sick for 3 days.
I've pulled a few spliffs worth off it before it was fully dry, so i am easy saying it's an Oz.
404.jpg

405.jpg

This was from this plant
376.jpg

Some dry shots of the ALF#3, she has bag appeal.:drool:
406.jpg

407.jpg

And here is the recent chop victim. This is the last sativa dom pheno. Woddy kinda of smell. Really filled out the last while.
408.jpg

I still have a couple more to take down soo more shots to come. :jump:

The two best phenos are yet to come down.. So as good as these came out my big numbers are yet to come. The rocks take more time to flush. These sati ones flushed in no time.

very very nice... as usual! full zipper huh? good sign ... good sign!

Mornin JM.

It's a bit fresh, and the trim is pretty ugly. Minus that out and your still near that Oz mark. It was dry enough to start jarring, so that's when i do my weigh in. The buds are big and chunky. I used the lighter for comparison. I took another bud size comparison i will add with my next update.
That is one of the airy phenos too. The FD pheno should be over an OZ i would figure. The bud bomb will do over and Oz in one cola.
From 12 females only 1 dwarf. I actually got allot more dwarfs from the ALF's.. I'll need to work those before i use em i think. I don't want the dwarf ones. :D

Edit:
As much as i like the tomkat ones for the strength. The 2 woody/earthy almost carrot smelling ones, i am really enjoying. Smooth smoke expands a bit in the lungs. And the high is very well rounded, There is no difference between this one pheno than street purchased dope. I'd be looking out for those ones, for anyone else who gets to run the ICU's

The one i have that smells just like a bouquet of flowers. Is a no go, i'll be processing it. The taste of the smoke is pretty un pleasant.

Last edited:
Okay thanks for the reply Bailer. Sorry to hear you were sick that's a bummer.

A zip dry is good right? Well I think it is and pray I get that much off one auto but doubt I am that good. lol

That purple one looks great with the tricromes I am drooling over here.

Cheers!! :buds:

The purple ones are some lookers. Next indoor run of the ICU's i do will be trying to chase down the red pheno. It's just amazing.. never seen anything like it. They are like sugar frosted embers from the fireplace. :clap:

I think an Oz from an auto is head'd the rite direction. 8 weeks from seed for an Oz... :thumbs: nuff said.
Even if it does yield an zip. It's only good if its good enough to toke. I am a cannasnob to the T.. so i'f it's some crap i don't do much with it. But i have a couple jars of some nice smoke.

My first run with ICU wasn't as impressive. First run's are usually to feel out the stock. 2nd run is to test what you learned. 3rd run should be BANGIN!!
Hopefully threads like this and AFN will help people hit those 3rd run yield numbers on their first go.

ooops.. smoke a J and got talking again :howdy: Gotta run. :smokebuds:

nothin wrong with gettin talkin :) lol

thanks for the detail on that... be runnin alf3 here soon myself.. droppin tonight actually

349.jpg
...MMM...
349.jpg
...MMM...
349.jpg
...MMM...

What a Lot You GOT.....:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PARTY @ Bailers Place......:smokebuds: :smokebuds: :smokebuds: :smokebuds: :smokebuds: :smokebuds:

Well Done Bro....

Mind...there is a Down side....mmm....
Now..
you have to add your Heaviest Girls weight into your Signature..and see how long it takes you to Beat it...
ha ha ha...

More Oxygen Bailer...:D..cough..cough..cough.....:smokebuds:

Passing it to the left..to the left Bro....

Back for a yap later..
but before I go....

Have you tried the ICU on lady H...?

If you don't like it and she does could help our research...:thumbs:

BTW..UK turned out all Good...:D

Now..
you have to add your Heaviest Girls weight into your Signature..and see how long it takes you to Beat it.

So far that one pic is the best single weight. The duplex pheno is comming down today. And the bud bomb is still finishing up. So once i have them all down i'll decide which was the best yield. I still think the bud bomb. It just keeps getting wider and wider, the frost has really started to show on her as well.

Have you tried the ICU on lady H...?
Yep, it's all we've been puffin the last week or so. We found one that smells like wine gums, with a black liquorice undertone. She is the best smoke so far, has the best stay power of anything i took down so far.
The floral one was the one she didn't like. I am curing it a while, to see if it changes at all.

She likes the woody/nutty tasting, sativa growing ones. She says they don't make her as sleepy during the day.

BTW..UK turned out all Good...

That's great to hear mate. Best case scenario then!
You guys must feel a little more at ease then?

Well as i expected.. The duplex pheno is one of the heavy weights!!! :D:D

115 grams wet. I'll post up the proof later this evening. I got some chores to do..

I still think the bud bomb is going to beat it.. These last 2 are some of the most dense buds i've had from an auto. Dense like kush + 1k dense.. Rocks!

Back