Ideas for my mother in law

opi8250

Guardian of space sector 2814
Reaction score
So, my wife's mother suffers from fibomialgia, and is always In some kind of pain. She's 100% pro pot, but hates getting high. She just can't handle it.

I'm looking into growing her a little something I could hopefully make into a salve of some sort. I'm getting sick of seeing her in constant pain, and the stubborn woman just won't rest.

Any recipes or strain ideas? I'm desperate and open to all suggestions.

She hates to smoke to get high or hates getting high period?

Try cannabis paste and you can even put it in gel caps if she is put off by the taste. Not a whole lot of science behind it yet, but they tout it is just as good as RSO, without the possibility of blowing yourself up!! Let me know if you decide to make it. and post your findings in the med section, PLEASE!! We need case studies on it! Here is the link to make it...

http://cannabispaste.com/

So, my wife's mother suffers from fibomialgia, and is always In some kind of pain. She's 100% pro pot, but hates getting high. She just can't handle it.

I'm looking into growing her a little something I could hopefully make into a salve of some sort. I'm getting sick of seeing her in constant pain, and the stubborn woman just won't rest.

Any recipes or strain ideas? I'm desperate and open to all suggestions.

Try a high CBD strain, I hear the ones that have about equal THC to CBD, the CBD neutralizes the effects of the THC so that you don't get much of a high.

Weedman:

She just doesn't like getting high. She has no tolerance, and can get pretty paranoid. I know different strains can help with that, but she's so convinced that it's going to happen, that it probably will regardless of strain.

Briman:

That's perfect bro! I'll be sure to give that a shot!

Pop:

I was thinking the same thing actually. I've checked out a few 1:1 strains and found a couple that I'm considering. Might be a really good one to go into that paste!

Thanks guys! Really means a lot to possibly be able to help her out!

:karma Cloud:

I haven`t grown any CBD Crew strains, but they may be worth a try. The 1-1 ratio of Thc and Cbd can allow Medicinal effects to be `engaged`, but the `Pyschoactive` effects can be minimized. I`m still in two minds, as t`whether decarbolixation is actually needed for the Medicinal effects to be useful! (That`s not really surprising, cos I enjoy the `side-effects). I kind of feel that they`re an added bonus. It`s like have a cure with a mild pain reliever/sleep aid! :karma Cloud: :Sharing One:

why not try a blend of decarb and non- decarbed oils, get the best of both. And yes, tests show that for many medicinal treatments, decarbed material is best in many cases.

Back