Indoor In the Rasters of My 4 by 4

When you say knockoff.. you mean they are using other breeders genetics as their own?? Please elaborate as I’ve got some shit seeds in the past.
They buy elite breeder seeds, pheno-hunt the packs and do crosses. They don't claim to be creating anything new, just provide a cheap way to try those genetics.

From what I've heard from people I trust personally, both breeders whose beans I'm trying are good breeders that produce good stuff. I'll know myself in a couple of months, but so far they're doing very well

These are my two autos. They both showed sex this week and I think stretch will officially start in two weeks or less.

Neither of these autos actually needs training besides topping because I've grown both of them before. I've already removed lower branches to help them gain height. I'm waiting to top until they're almost halfway to the light. I typically don't gain enough height and intend to take up all the vertical and horizontal space in my 4x4.

This is Mephisto's Mango Smile:
20230416_114222.jpg

And this is an auto AK Triple Haze:
20230416_114201.jpg

My wife found this little lady growing in one of her houseplant pots. I think it's either Chick Magnet, Chick Magnet X Black Widow, or Double Grape Auto. Without a doubt it's female. I like those strains and snatched it up! If it shows sex early, it's Double Grape. But I'm hoping for Chick Magnet.

It looks terrible now, but a lot better than it looked in that pot. It wasn't getting enough light, and the stem you see is long but I buried as much as you see - it was twice as tall as it seems now.
20230416_114357.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll be watching the mango smile closely. I have that strain and have been waiting for some odd reason (adhd) can’t wait to seee your results!!
You're going to love that strain.

It's my third Mango Smile and the second one was :fire:. I messed up the first one. I have two seeds left and plan to reverse one onto the other because I have to keep growing it and there are other things to spend money on. I haven't tried Forum Stomper or Samsquanch, which are on my list but Mango Smile lived up to its name - it's a great social smoke with lots of smiling and good feelings all around.

After smoking it I took our little "Chug" up to her bed, but this time I lovingly tucked her in instead of just telling her to "Get in there!" So that little dog loves Mango Smile too. :yay::oops1::growing:

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried that I left too many bud sites and this may leave me with some stringy looking buds/colas. The stems on these girls are enormous and branches are too. I’ve got about two weeks 🤞🏻🤞🏻and that should give ‘em enough time to fatten up.

Here's how the tent looks today. I think I'll flip with the biggest ones in a few weeks and move the others outside.

20230419_122131.jpg

I should have my limit by then.

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried that I left too many bud sites and this may leave me with some stringy looking buds/colas. The stems on these girls are enormous and branches are too. I’ve got about two weeks 🤞🏻🤞🏻and that should give ‘em enough time to fatten up.
I've done that more often than not. After growing for two years, I'm finally trying to take up more tent HEIGHT too! :jointman:

My Purple Canyon is officially out of flower and back in veg. :vibe:

20230419_142719.jpg

I accidentally ripped off some bark when I was cutting her back, hence the tape.

Back