Indoor In the Rasters of My 4 by 4

:growing:Interesting structure...did you schwazz all 6?
I did. I was having a discussion with my son about defoliation, and had an insect infestation in my veg room. Between the two "events" I thought it was prudent. I'm pretty happy with how it worked out but I feel yield would have been better if I left the fans alone.

Appreciate the feedback, it's especially helpful because I don't need quantity :baked:
Agreed. Quality is the only thing that matters. Well, that and a growth morphology that I can get excited about.

Today's spotlight is on Greenpoint Seeds' Oreoz. Or maybe Oreoz Auto. That's what I wrote on the pot:

20240103_163924.jpg

GPS has three strains with that name, so this is one of them.

I planted it September 1st and realized in mid-November that it either wasn't an auto, or this new strain needs another round or two of selection.

Either way, I'm becoming more happy with this pheno by the day.

I've never been a fan of the leaf structure. But on day 45, she's chunking up nicely, is very oily and sticky, and has a nice fuel and rotten fruit or cheesy smell. Yeah, terpene expert here. :rofl: But I probably ruined a couple of buds resmelling it today obsessively.

20240103_163610.jpg
20240103_163523.jpg
20240103_163302.jpg
20240103_163834.jpg

Last edited:
20240106_050827.jpg

Snow pheno again, day 62, with at LEAST three weeks left. She's looking like an upside down pyramid now as buds start getting heavier. I don't think I'll have to trellis, but I might have to stick her in the corner as they get heavier and that's a good thing.
20240106_050812.jpg

20240106_052323.jpg
20240106_052321.jpg

I was a bad boy, and did something I said I wasn't going to do; take a test nug before she was ready. I think this is the 7th grow of this experiment in pollen-chucking, and I didn't want to jinx things.

Edit: This stoner is talking about the Snow pheno.

But I'm so glad I did. Because right now, I'm really stoned. Granted, I smoked a gram and a half, but it did its job. This pheno replaces the clone I lost, except it has no motor oil smell. But you know what's really weird? PC Industrial, the clone I lost, smelled like motor oil to me and my wife said it smelled like cherries. This one smells fruity to me, but my wife said it smelled like motor oil.

Either way, it doesn't matter. I feel like I took three cross-tops and smoked some hash. My mind is going a million miles a second. Good stuff 💩 !! :fire:

Let this be a lesson to you: Keep clones and hunt for a good cut, just for you, and keep it. Until, like a bad girlfriend, you can replace it with something better. You don't need elite cuts.

Last edited:
I guess she was ready. I've had all cloudy trichomes for days, but have been looking for amber to show up. I found some amber today, so she's done. Edit: Chopped today, day 73.

I left the hat in the picture to get an idea about the size. This one's a good yielder and I know I'll get three ounces. But hoping for four. After looking again, I think I'll get 4.
20240108_145856.jpg

Back