Indoor In the Rasters of My 4 by 4

Ha. I've done the quick dry to get some smoke before. Yucky stuff man. Had some bag seed I played around with several years ago. Smelled of cat piss. Trying it out after a quick dry was gross. I use a food dehydrator these days for a quick dry.

Ha. I've done the quick dry to get some smoke before. Yucky stuff man. Had some bag seed I played around with several years ago. Smelled of cat piss. Trying it out after a quick dry was gross. I use a food dehydrator these days for a quick dry.
Agreed - completely disgusting. And I start to get tired and my eyes get really heavy just thinking about smoking it. :rofl:

Trichomes on the Snow pheno are completely cloudy, like a bunch of quartz marbles. Normally that's a cue for me to take a test nug but I'm being good this time.

Three harvests today!
20231229_052550.jpg

Get some buckets and do some dwc. You'll have more than you know what to do with

Congrats on your harvest
Yeah, I know you guys do really well with DWC but I like a grow where I don't have to think about things so much. Which is ironic, considering the amount of time I spend just hanging out with my few plants.

Today's spotlight: Afgaan 90 x Kumaoni x Purple Canyon (Snow pheno) is pretty good for a homegrow strain in my opinion. (Day 58)

Tight buds, but not so tight you can't roll a quick joint. Enough distance between them to make mold unlikely, but short enough internode space to ensure heavy yields. Good 2x stretch with thick, heavy branches to hold up all those buds, and what looks like good buds going most of the way down each trunk.

To me, almost perfect if it's good smoke, but I think it's still going to be a few weeks before I know. But I think this is the sixth grow from that cross so I'm due to find something good. The others were all smokable but most were herms. This one didn't! :yay:

20240102_134607.jpg
20240102_134619.jpg
20240102_134614.jpg
20240102_134632.jpg

Back