Night Owl Seeds Insane Seeds Unreliable?

JobuGrows

New User
Reaction score
Placed an order after the last Night Owl drop on Insane Seeds on 8/25. Paid with bitcoin and got confirmation of payment and the order. A few days later I got another confirmation that the order had been paid. I e-mailed them a few days ago because I hadn't heard anything about shipping and no response. There was a post on Reddit asking about a similar situation and their order was listed as cancelled. I logged in and my order is listed as cancelled so I sent them an e-mail asking what's going on. Looking at their FAQ they say there's a 8.5% restocking fee if an order is cancelled. So I'm obviously never ordering from Insane Seeds again, but just trying to figure out if they're screwing me and if anyone else is having trouble after the last Night Owl drop there?

Have you tried calling them? Or using their live chat?

(787) 667-7246 that's their contact phone number

If you paid for your seeds and have the confirmation your bitcoin was sent then I'm quite positive they should fulfill your order. I know others who have called and had no problem getting their orders completed or to gather information on whats going on with their order. Personally, no experience but will probably be trying sometime eventually.

I did that and ended up getting everything taken care of. Couldn't delete the post so figured I'd just let it die since it had no replies. But the whole thing was a complete hassle so I don't see a reason to order from them again in the future. But the important thing is I did eventually get the order.

Back