Eekman

Medical Section Advisor
Reaction score
Website
www.everessencekd.com
Good Day to everyone,

Since we started the

HT Live Time Help Thread

I have had a few PM's about my CBD oil recipe. So as to not make copies and pastes, I thought I would just start a new thead. So here goes.

This is to be used for insomnia, spasms, LRS, disease prevention, Acid Reflux, and other ailments related to anxiety.

Eek's Intense CBD Oil Recipe

I like to do a gallon recipe at a time, but this will be half of that. Also, if you don't have a problem with THC in the recipe, you can add a half ounce of Buds to this recipe. But I can't validate it will work as I intend this recipe will work without it.

Use a large crock pot. This will be easier for "crunching"

Add a half gallon of Olive, Grapeseed, or Coconut oil. I use Olive oil. I like the flavor. But as you will see, "flavor" will be a subjective term, as it tastes nasty. Like burnt sesame seed oil.

One ounce of Stems.
Two ounces of Dark Green fan leaves
an oune or so of other matter such as males, etc.

Cook on high for three hours, or low for five hours, and turn off for two. This is so you don't burn the oil too much. I can't tell the temperature of your crockpot or how it is cooking, but you want it to basically simmer without blasting a boil at it. Reheat, and simmer all day long. If you leave the cover off when cooking, it won't get as hot. Turn it off at night.

Mash the mixture. You are trying to squeeze everything out of it, not mush it. About two day of mashing, and you should have all of the stuff out of it by mashing (imo), so you don't need to continue to mash after that point.

Two weeks of cooking and you can strain it. Take the large pieces of matter, which will be crunchy, out. Then with a coffee filter, (if you have a half a day to spend doing that), or you can use a panty hose or a cloth designed for such. Small deposits in the bottom are usual.

Your product after filtering should be Opaque, almost black. I have some pictures I will show you with a Highpowered LED flashlight behind the bottle, and you can not see the light through the bottle. Yeah the wine bottle is dark, but still.

The wine bottle is the intense recipe, the other has been cut with more oil for my daily use.

2008-01-11 001 021.jpg2008-01-11 001 025.jpg2008-01-11 001 032.jpg2008-01-11 001 028.jpg2008-01-11 001 072.jpg

That last pic was eye candy.

Okay folks, other things to note. We waste NOTHING, Male plants have CBD as well.

The daily use is for prevention.

I have other recipes for less intensity, and other things. If demand is up, I will post them as well.

:smoke:

Peace

Eek

Last edited:
I would take from one to two tablespoons a day depending on severity of your ailment.

So, one or two teaspoons, three times a day.

Or, if you can't stand the taste, you can fill up some "00" gelcaps in a cheap gelcap machine, and take three a day. this can make you drowsy, depending on your tolerance. So don't drive and stuff.

Also to note, when using for insomnia, this helps me sleep through, which is good, cuz I can get to sleep, I just have trouble staying asleep.

Peace

Eek

Thanks Eek,

I have a bag of stems ad fan laves in the freezer that I have been trying to decide how to use. This sounds perfect! Let you know how it turns out

Do you do this with dry or fresh weed?
Does it need to be decarbed before you put I n the oil?

Thanks

No you don't have to decarb, it will get done in the crock pot, the reason for the crock pot is because it won't get too hot to ruin the cbd's.

I use fresh and dry, whatever.

Like refridgerator soup.

haha ha..

:Sharing One:

Peace

Eek

Cheers Eek..Plus Rep for Sharing..:kusht:

Your product after filtering should be Opaque, almost black.

Think of the chlorophyll you have trapped in there....:tiphat:..all that magnesium and potassium..mmm...mmm...mmm...

seeing as i cant pm you mossy inbox full, i was giving my opinion and i have been banned because of that, it wasnt me who reacted badly to it it was other people i wasnt trolling... this is completely unfair :no: in my first post i said i didn't want to get a shit load of hate off people for lending my opinion that dragons are over rated and due to not agreeing with the mass population about it ive been banned, even though i was defending my point. if there is no way to unban my account i understand that. if its the case then surely all the messages i received were classed under "tolls" whatever that is... and is unfair for the people who replied in a negative way to get away with it without punishment i understand that you will be biased towards this as you created the dragons

You speculated in thread on main forum about AFN Funding. That is why you were banned.

The Information you posted was Wrong but you put site in danger by Speculating on subjects like that in the open forum..this is a Cannabis site...

Your personal speculation cannot be allowed to put site in Danger....:thumbs:

Then with a coffee filter, (if you have a half a day to spend doing that), or you can use a panty hose or a cloth designed for such. Small deposits in the bottom are usual.

Hi Eek,
For filtering I use paint filters I get at Home Depot $1 for a pack of 4. They have stiff cardboard collar and very fine mesh for the point of the cone. Oil goes through them quickly and only the very smallest amount of residue gets through them. Also, they don't absorb much oil the way cloth filters can

Back