Intense CBD oil Recipe

Yeah, I was thinking that since coconut oil is so stable it should be ok. I tasted some and it did not seem like the heat had changed taste of the oil.

I am currently running it on the keep warm setting which is about 160 degrees; do you think that I hot enough? I was trying to preserve as many turpenes as possible

Hey Brother Eek hows things buddy!.I hope ,well.

Ive been tossing around the idea for a couple weeks now about helping(myself included)a local woman who happens to be in my veeery small web of people even connected to me in any way.Anywho,shes been given a 2-3 year at best time frame to live.WITH the modern poisons n shit they wanna pump her full of.but, I guess with all the stuff Ive read and looked at(Awesome link too btw) would I need to cook off the THC and keep it within the CBD temp range with a digital crock pot?Just as a safety thing since shes still strying to work and have her 3 year old daughter remember her.My pops almost lost it when she told him that.So, now I kinda have a fire under my ass.Im the kinda guy who who thrives on kicking bulies in the nuts,and I see cancer as one such bully.

Thank you buddy.your info. and drive doing what you(both) do help me thrive in my reslove to try.Be good guys!!

EDIT: nvm,I found what I needed.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was thinking that since coconut oil is so stable it should be ok. I tasted some and it did not seem like the heat had changed taste of the oil.

I am currently running it on the keep warm setting which is about 160 degrees; do you think that I hot enough? I was trying to preserve as many turpenes as possible

Sorry Oldster, my crap gets buried sometimes.

150-170 is what I try for, but if you followed the first part about bringing it up to a high temp, kinda kicks the process into drive.

How is the color? Did you finish?

----------UPDATE-----------

If you want to use this regularly, remember the filtering process is important.

To treat my acid reflux, I use two teaspoons when needed is good. Or do that twice a day.

Peace

Eek

Ya those wee bit even suprised me when I didnt filrer well enough.Messed with my stomach a little.Odd big diff. too.

Hi Eek,

Yeah, I did run it at higher temp when I first started. Since I added a bunch more material I decided t run it for another 2 weeks which will be done Tuesday. It is nice and dark at this point. I will make sure I filter it well, thanks for the tip.

Sweet - I'll try this with my current grow, after she's finished. Gotta get a crock pot though. I guess you can get pretty nice ones at reasonable prices these days. And then I'll hack and slash my left over plant parts for some CBD oil. I have really hard time maintaining a sleep schedule. And to make matters worse, I'll even go so far as to have a few drinks just to depress the central nervous system enough that I can relax and start my Zzzzz's. Bollocks. Cause now my alcohol tolerance is through the roof and when I go out with friends or whatever my bar tab is huge and I'm tanked. It's hard to be a social drinker when you use it as a sleep aid... Anyway, this time around I'll save my plants and use their CBD as a cure all. Maybe throw in some melatonin for good measure.

Anyway Eek and oldster - thanks for this thread and the information you've shared. +rep to you both.

hope it helps Grado, and you Oldster.

Tolerance can be built on this too, so use it when needed.

Grado, don't let the drink contol you though bro, it is not a battle you want.

This will be good for you, gives you the kind of sleep you want. All the way through, and you feel rested in the am.

I got some High CBD strains promised. I can't wait to see how they do with this.

But heck, I smoke the low rider, and I get tired. Any amount of cbd's does me in, it seems.

Peace

Eek

You're right bro. It's been pretty bad in the past but I've only let it destroy my life a couple of times (about 7 or 8 of my 9 lives). After so much I'm working my way towards recovery. It's things like AFN and people like you who've made such a difference. Once again, great thread.

Hey Grado buddy.Jus wanted to say I know you can do it brother.Ive seen many friends over the yrs get ripped apart from this or that.A legal thing is such a nasty frigin thing man.Eek's got it all kinds of together with his oils.I cant wait to get this harvest in myself.We can all do this together buddy,we're ultimatly here for each other and thats why I loooove AFN an YOU TOO bud..:pighug: "AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out"

Hi all,

Just finished my first batch of intense CBD oil. Very dark can't see a light through it. Taste is not too bad, you can really taste the chlorophyll in it. Busy day today so I will try some tonight. Thanks again for the receipt Eek!

Back