Intense CBD oil Recipe

Hey Guys! I'm sorry for taking so long to see this...

Sorry if this is way off topic however I'm on am information hunt and you guys are the only folks I trust

My dad was recently diagnosed with ra in his hands and I told him a cbd cream might help only thing is I'm not educated on all the types and vendors and such I know I live in a cbd legal state however the only stuff I have ever seen is the vape juice at the shops

Does anyone have any recommendations on getting some cream shipped in? Do places even do that?

Also he is worried about the random drug tests at work so any solid information on that would be good too

Thanks everyone

Google "CBD cream" and there are a few company's that sell cbd creams ...Dixie comes to mind.
Unless you want to make your own...then you know what is in it.

I have been told by several clients that the rubs will test positive on drug tests.
A cream made out of roots will not test positive and it will help with the arthritis.

@Eekman, or @Root, 2 day's before this was to be finished, my wife ate to many of my cookies. Well instead of turning off the crock pot, she turned it to high as she was going to bed. I awoke with a strong smell of the oil cooking. Do you think this is shot or it can still have some beneficial properties?

A Stoner Moment! :baked:

I'm sure it still has some canabinoids in it...Most slow cookers - high setting is only 250 F... How does it taste? As long as it doesn't taste burnt, I would use it.

Depending on how high the temperature got to evaporate the cannabinoids.
http://skunkpharmresearch.com/cannabinoid-info/
Cannabinoid and Terpene Info

Posted by Skunk Pharm Research,LLC.
What exactly are the essential oils that we are extracting from the cannabis plant, and what are their properties?Here is a nifty list that I scored off ICMag, posted by Spurr, who used http://cannabis-med.org/data/pdf/2001-03-04-7.pdf as his information source:
?-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) Boiling point: 157*C / 314.6 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Euphoriant, Analgesic, Antiinflammatory, Antioxidant, Antiemetic
cannabidiol (CBD) Boiling point: 160-180*C / 320-356 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Anxiolytic, Analgesic, Antipsychotic, Antiinflammatory, Antioxidant, Antispasmodic
Cannabinol (CBN) Boiling point: 185*C / 365 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Oxidation, breakdown, product, Sedative, Antibiotic
cannabichromene (CBC) Boiling point: 220*C / 428 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Antiinflammatory, Antibiotic, Antifungal
cannabigerol (CBG) Boiling point: MP52 Properties: Antiinflammatory, Antibiotic, Antifungal
?-8-tetrahydrocannabinol (?-8-THC) Boiling point: 175-178*C / 347-352.4 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Resembles ?-9-THC, Less psychoactive, More stable Antiemetic
tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) Boiling point: < 220*C / <428 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Analgesic, Euphoriant
Terpenoid essential oils, their boiling points, and properties
ß-myrcene
Boiling point: 166-168*C / 330.8-334.4 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Analgesic. Antiinflammatory, Antibiotic, Antimutagenic
ß-caryophyllene Boiling point: 119*C / 246.2 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Antiinflammatory, Cytoprotective (gastric mucosa), Antimalarial
d-limonene Boiling point: 177*C / 350.6 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Cannabinoid agonist?, Immune potentiator, Antidepressant, Antimutagenic
linalool Boiling point: 198*C / 388.4 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Sedative, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Immune potentiator
pulegone Boiling point: 224*C / 435.2 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Memory booster?, AChE inhibitor, Sedative, Antipyretic
1,8-cineole (eucalyptol) Boiling point: 176*C / 348.8 degree Fahrenheit Properties: AChE inhibitor, Increases cerebral, blood flow, Stimulant, Antibiotic, Antiviral, Antiinflammatory, Antinociceptive
a-pinene Boiling point: 156*C / 312.8 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Antiinflammatory, Bronchodilator, Stimulant, Antibiotic, Antineoplastic, AChE inhibitor
a-terpineol Boiling point: 217-218*C / 422.6-424.4 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Sedative, Antibiotic, AChE inhibitor, Antioxidant, Antimalarial
terpineol-4-ol Boiling point: 209*C / 408.2 degree Fahrenheit Properties: AChE inhibitor. Antibiotic
p-cymene Boiling point: 177*C / 350.6 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Antibiotic, Anticandidal, AChE inhibitor
Flavonoid and phytosterol components, their boiling points, and properties
apigenin
Boiling point: 178*C / 352.4 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Anxiolytic, Antiinflammatory, Estrogenic
quercetin Boiling point: 250*C / 482 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Antioxidant, Antimutagenic, Antiviral, Antineoplastic
cannflavin A Boiling point: 182*C / 359.6 degree Fahrenheit Properties: COX inhibitor, LO inhibitor
ß-sitosterol Boiling point: 134*C / 273.2 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Antiinflammatory, 5-a-reductase, inhibitor
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These two evaporate at higher temps, but in my experience, the higher temps take away the high.?-8-tetrahydrocannabinol (?-8-THC) Boiling point: 175-178*C / 347-352.4 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Resembles ?-9-THC, Less psychoactive, More stable Antiemetic
tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) Boiling point: < 220*C / <428 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Analgesic, Euphoriant

I have a couple ways of dealing with the waste after an extraction. Prob the best is cheesecloth. A century ago, every home had a big roll of cheesecloth, it had a hundred uses, more, really. Put the plant material in a big piece (preferably 2 layers) and then just rotate the ball, slowly squeezing the goodness out.

I am usually lazy. The lazy was is to go to a professional kitchen supply and get a bigass sieve. Get a rugged one big enough to sit on top of the pot. The pro ones have bunny ears so you can lay them on top of pots. Hard to find big pieces of cheesecloth, best bet is prob also the pro kitchen supply place.

A hand blended is handy. I give it a good whipping after a few hours.

Stems have no THC, and if you use them with either method, you run the risk of poking a hole. Don't see the point of using them, they get composted.

I prefer to keep the brew from boiling to limit decarbing.

This prob got covered, but coconut oil is best, if you are using oil.

I've recently been gifted with a couple Magical Butter machines and it is THE way to way any infusion! I wouldn't put stems in it, and as someone said, better used as compost imo. But anything else can co in........whole! It will chop buds and leaves in the oil. You can set temps as low as 120F.

Also, about long cooking times, even at 170F complete decarb will happen at about 12hrs. after that, THC and CBN degrade into useless compounds.

I haven't tried high CBD oil making in it yet, but I suspect a setting of 180F for 8hours would give a great oil. I recently made a ISO tincure in it that I reduced into RSO. I got more resin than I have by any other means, best extract so far was 72 grams from 1 pound.

The machine can make 5 cups total at one time. I use it for all my oils, etc!

@Eekman thanks for this I made it your way than I added 750ml of the oil to my magical butter machine along with 22g of good bud into it and it works a treat I seem to be a lot happier i feel good and its keeping my anxiety at bay so thanks for sharing this recipe :angel:
red:thumbsup:

@redeye jedi

Hey, that is good use of resources. I don't really cook it as long anymore a day or two is still good. But something about the chlorophyl that adds to the calmness, but it works for me.

Glad you could use the information, and if you have pictures, we would love to see them.

@redeye jedi

Hey, that is good use of resources. I don't really cook it as long anymore a day or two is still good. But something about the chlorophyl that adds to the calmness, but it works for me.

Glad you could use the information, and if you have pictures, we would love to see them.
Hey mate didn't take really any photos but gave some to me best mate for his 84 years young dad, that's in that much pain he was willing to try it ( totally anti-pot ) in a quite voice he said don't tell anyone had a good laugh when he told me that. today is day 3 for the young fellow and now his mum want a go must be working
image (21).jpeg image (25).jpeg

Good Day to everyone,

I have other recipes for less intensity, and other things. If demand is up, I will post them as well.

:smoke:

Peace

Eek

Hi Eek. Can this be used as a lotion also. I am about to have 3 Short Stuff Amnesia high CBD to work with and need a lotion for the Rh. Arthritis that is taking over my hands and neck. I'll be adding some DMSO to some for quick absorption.( Unless somebody mentions a real reason not to.)

Back