Intense CBD oil Recipe

so you would need very precise control of heat to vaporize just the THC, thats not as easy as it sounds. In a really good conventional oven, a +/- 5F is exceptional, +/- 8-10 degrees is the norm.

Well, when we first started testing all this, it took a while to dial in the way it was done.

You could actually vape it higher if you wanted, but then you risk losing other beneficial properties as well

I do like pops idea of juicing raw, or never getting the temperatures above 170F

Eek

Thanks people, thats plenty of good info i got , appreciated very much. lorcanlive

Yeah, adding more material, I am sure it will be okay. I have had them bottles for about a month and a half, and even thick, they show no signs of going bad.

Eek, unless you have used old oil that is in danger of going rancid, a cannabis infused oil shouldn't go bad on you. What causes something to go bad is bacteria and fungus, and they cannot survive in a 100% cannabis infused oil because they can't get enough oxygen to survive. The ballgame changes completely though if you add water-based ingredients to oil-based ingredients. Bacteria can thrive if water-based ingredients are added, and the way to avoid that one is by adding a preservative.

Salves and Cannabis infused oils contain no water-based ingredients so you don't have to worry about bacteria growing in them. Your oil should be safe to use for a good, long time.

Toke on.

Lecithin by itself is beneficial for you...added to cannabis infused oils it is supposed to improve your results.
We have not noticed a difference in potency or effect when we have used it.
But just the fact that is good for you ...I'd say Yes!

FYI ...I am not really answering for Eek...
Eek and I are each others better half :pighug:

Sorry if this is way off topic however I'm on am information hunt and you guys are the only folks I trust

My dad was recently diagnosed with ra in his hands and I told him a cbd cream might help only thing is I'm not educated on all the types and vendors and such I know I live in a cbd legal state however the only stuff I have ever seen is the vape juice at the shops

Does anyone have any recommendations on getting some cream shipped in? Do places even do that?

Also he is worried about the random drug tests at work so any solid information on that would be good too

Thanks everyone

@Eekman, or @Root, 2 day's before this was to be finished, my wife ate to many of my cookies. Well instead of turning off the crock pot, she turned it to high as she was going to bed. I awoke with a strong smell of the oil cooking. Do you think this is shot or it can still have some beneficial properties?

Last edited:
Back