Is this heat stress??

The top leaves aren’t looking great but since the buds are developing nicely, I’ve just let it her be… hopefully not too far away from harvest.
i would do the same thing bro and your gonna get a nice amount too

Have u fed pk and what nutes do u use i have a plant doing the same im using 400w hps and canna coco nutes my other plant is doing it slightly and its closer to the light about 1 ft that auto is over 7ft ive had to snap and tie i was feeding 1.2 ec nutes when i was using pk im now feeding 1.0 ec i was thinking to much N then raising P and K to much was to much for plant to handle i was going to lower N but my nutes are 2 part if i lower N i lower a lot of other nutrients my light is 3ft from badly affected plant that plant is only 4ft these pics was day 75
WP_20230312_12_01_02_Pro - Copy.jpg
Strawberry Banana auto day 75.jpg
Strawberry Banana auto day 75 [3].jpg

Have u fed pk and what nutes do u use i have a plant doing the same im using 400w hps and canna coco nutes my other plant is doing it slightly and its closer to the light about 1 ft that auto is over 7ft ive had to snap and tie i was feeding 1.2 ec nutes when i was using pk im now feeding 1.0 ec i was thinking to much N then raising P and K to much was to much for plant to handle i was going to lower N but my nutes are 2 part if i lower N i lower a lot of other nutrients my light is 3ft from badly affected plant that plant is only 4ft these pics was day 75 View attachment 1573957View attachment 1573958View attachment 1573959
Looks like we’re going through the exact same thing. I was diligent with my LST early on which left me with a fairly even canopy to work with and this made it a little easier to manage. That said, the issue has persisted.
I’m also using a 2 part nutrient with a PK booster (Green Planet Duel Fuel + Massive bloom). I kept the bloom the same but gradually decreased the base nutes to 1/2 and now 1/3 (0.8-0.9 ec).
Also reduced the lights to 75% power.
In my case she’s reached the ripening stage, so not paying much attention to the leaves anymore (despite top leaves starting to show signs).
I suggest you also reduce your base nutes slightly but maintain the PK booster (without increasing to make up the ec) and see how she reacts. In my case, I found the leaf situation didn’t improve but the buds kept developing so I went along with it. Good luck and let us know how you go

Looks like we’re going through the exact same thing. I was diligent with my LST early on which left me with a fairly even canopy to work with and this made it a little easier to manage. That said, the issue has persisted.
I’m also using a 2 part nutrient with a PK booster (Green Planet Duel Fuel + Massive bloom). I kept the bloom the same but gradually decreased the base nutes to 1/2 and now 1/3 (0.8-0.9 ec).
Also reduced the lights to 75% power.
In my case she’s reached the ripening stage, so not paying much attention to the leaves anymore (despite top leaves starting to show signs).
I suggest you also reduce your base nutes slightly but maintain the PK booster (without increasing to make up the ec) and see how she reacts. In my case, I found the leaf situation didn’t improve but the buds kept developing so I went along with it. Good luck and let us know how you go
Hi pal i think you're right i never tapered my nutes i will be flushing Saturday 2 weeks from top pic i couldn't figure it out much appreciated i no for next time now

Hi pal i think you're right i never tapered my nutes i will be flushing Saturday 2 weeks from top pic i couldn't figure it out much appreciated i no for next time now

To be honest, I never really figured it out either. Just tried a few thing. Not sure if or how much they helped but somehow managed to wing it to the finish line… all the best bro

To be honest, I never really figured it out either. Just tried a few thing. Not sure if or how much they helped but somehow managed to wing it to the finish line… all the best bro
Some strains have a tendency to taco during late flower. As long as nothing was dying and they werent taco'd closed youll be fine. I notice this more on the narrower leaves more than wider ones probably due to more surface area to transfer heat and humidity.

Back