Grow Room jcloud's soil auto indoor grow # 1 - 2018

It takes a couple weeks to turn male and another few to produce viable pollen. We will call that 4 weeks but could be more like 5/6. Then 6ish weeks for good dark shiny seeds. Or 4 ish for "maybe pop" seeds... Id say probably? Do you have a larfy lower you wouldnt mind sacrificing to try? But youd be letting it go for closer to 100 days. ..Or just wait till the next run...
I personally start at first pistils.
Once a day until you harvest the pollen.
@archie gemmill thanks for taggin me in. [emoji106][emoji106]

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

It takes a couple weeks to turn male and another few to produce viable pollen. We will call that 4 weeks but could be more like 5/6. Then 6ish weeks for good dark shiny seeds. Or 4 ish for "maybe pop" seeds... Id say probably? Do you have a larfy lower you wouldnt mind sacrificing to try? But youd be letting it go for closer to 100 days. ..Or just wait till the next run...

I don't smoke an I really need this ruderalis skunk to make seeds. It cost 7$ a seed only 50% of all the seeds are autoflowering. I ended up with one auto. I wasn't very clear sorry.I meant the crystal dwarf auto and dr feelgood finish flowering in 8- 9 weeks. Ruderalis Skunk finishes 45- 65 days according to breeders. My original post kind of seemed that's how far I am along. Your right I should probably wait til next run. I originally was hoping to do regular seeds. Ended up with 3 females

I could spray any branch. Yeah there's some larf lowers. I want a lot of seeds and pollen to seed up everything using my dr feelgood. Thanks for the advice an direction. @Hypathetical Gardener and @archie gemmill

I could spray any branch. Yeah there's some larf lowers. I want a lot of seeds and pollen to seed up everything using my dr feelgood
Just use a lower. 1 branch does a LOT of pollen. I did a small branch on a plant that gave 21g dry... It gave enough pollen for over 200 seeds!!

Just use a lower. 1 branch does a LOT of pollen. I did a small branch on a plant that gave 21g dry... It gave enough pollen for over 200 seeds!!

Ok I will you saw how tiny the little squirt is? She's a shorty an most premature in flower good deal I'll do that

10 inches tall been spraying cs

Logopit_1546725414621.jpg

Logopit_1546725307675.jpg

Logopit_1546725352550.jpg

@Hypathetical Gardener @fettled6 @NastyN8t I have a question, on making feminized seeds with colloidal silver. Im using mineral extract, similar to colloidal silver. If I spray a female with feminized spray. Will the shock, cause those seeds. Coming from the sprayed plant. Twice as possibility to have hermies? Or will they stay more stable an not turn hermaphrodite?

@Hypathetical Gardener @fettled6 @NastyN8t I have a question, on making feminized seeds with colloidal silver. Im using mineral extract, similar to colloidal silver. If I spray a female with feminized spray. Will the shock, cause those seeds. Coming from the sprayed plant. Twice as possibility to have hermies? Or will they stay more stable an not turn hermaphrodite?

The babies will not be more prone to hermie. But "more stable" may not be the best phrase either.
I only sprayed one branch 2x a day until change and then 1 x a day to keep it changed... Im not seeing the pistil die back that i did on mine.

The babies will not be more prone to hermie. But "more stable" may not be the best phrase either.
I only sprayed one branch 2x a day until change and then 1 x a day to keep it changed... Im not seeing the pistil die back that i did on mine.

Thanks a ton y'all, I love this community. Im thinking of letting my testers run these now. That's really good news

Back