Indoor Jean-O's Genetics Autoflower seed Run Finish

Outdoor Kush Kush F3 auto. She's really starting to pick up steam with growth now that it's getting a bit nicer outside especially during the nights.
20230607_174827.jpg
20230607_174832.jpg

I am super impressed with how the Devils Lettuce S1 photo is doing outdoors so far. She's going to be a beast!
20230607_174310.jpg
20230607_174303.jpg

@Sawney_bean
The outdoor Lecter rolling right along. Last year this cultivar was a big hit among my friends, the smoke is strong and has amazing terps. I'm looking forward to having a bit more to toke on here this year.
20230607_174914.jpg

One of the in ground autos. Kush Kush F3 auto getting a bit of direct soil testing.
20230607_174910.jpg

@Sawney_bean
The outdoor Lecter rolling right along. Last year this cultivar was a big hit among my friends, the smoke is strong and has amazing terps. I'm looking forward to having a bit more to toke on here this year.
View attachment 1602167
That's cool af mate. It seems to be a hit with any who grow it. You can't beat the terps for sure. I have more plans for the lecter soon .

The 3 Fast Versions I put out too early that started to flower then revegged and now they seem to be stuck between veg n flower. They all have branches that appear to be moving forward in flower and branches that are obviously vegging with no flowering action. I definitely confused them putting them out too early. I don't expect to get a big harvest off from any of these 3 but what is flowering smells dank AF! So I'm keeping them around to finish them up. The MOB X OGK x C99 auto, Lavender x Purps x C99 auto, and my Crazy Kush will more than likely be small plants but should be quality fire and an easy early harvest. I did start a few more of the Crazy Kush beans to further the outdoor testing on that strain and also updated the strain description adding in my opinion to not plant outdoors until the first of June because of the issues I have observed.
Lavxpurpxc99
20230607_174651.jpg
mobxogkxc99
20230607_174637.jpg

CK
20230607_174348.jpg

I still haven't figured out the FVs fully but I will. I have a few that did just fine with the transplant early and these 3 just didn't care for it. I do feel I have a place for them in my grow box however and will get them figured out. I can really see the potential in them here in Michigan with my horribly crappy flowering weather in October.

That's cool af mate. It seems to be a hit with any who grow it. You can't beat the terps for sure. I have more plans for the lecter soon .
I bet anything it touches will be fire! I definitely enjoy it for sure.

Cream Cheeze F1 FV looking strong! No issues with the early transplant despite her having a full auto sister that is finishing up out in the greenhouse. Hopefully I can grow this one into a good size tree this year and get a fair amount of its crazy terpy flower to share about. I have the past 2 years grown the Sweet Seeds Zkittlez in this exact same spot with excellent results so it's kind of exciting to be growing this Zkittlez cross in the same spot.
20230607_174536.jpg

Back