Indoor Jean-O's Genetics Autoflower seed Run Finish

Tangie looking real nice. I didn't really have a plan for this girl as far as what I wanted to cross it to. Since I have fresh Grim Reaper F1Fv pollen I decided to trow some on her as a bit of a pollen chucking exercise. The sweet n sour terps from the Dead Head OG x Where's My Dog Auto, Grim Reaper should be interesting paired with the citric terps from the tangie. I've read up a lot on the Tangie strain and I've heard it can be a fussy cultivar but the 3 I have going have been very easy. This 1 gallon test run should produce a fair amount of seeds for me to pheno sift through and hopefully find a nice winner to self out and make a new little side project to play around with.
View attachment 1674705
That's kind of interesting. I guess RUCU CUCU got its Basic structure from the haze.
I really don't recognize the same structure. RUCU CUCU was easy AF to grow and considering I didn't really push her, pretty damn productive.
If the tangie in RUCU CUCU is as good as Crockett's, it could be a worthwhile addition to quite a few different strains.
It'll be interesting to see if Crockett's Tangie Girls acted the same. Very conservative with the smells of the terps, until she's disturbed! And then all hell breaks aloose!

My main intent will be just to make some more seeds. Don't think I will have the room to grow a separate one out or not. Squeeze one somewhere I will.

I could make some SuperTangieWreck, but I kinda don't think that tangerines and cat PP go together! :crying: :haha:

Girls look good man!

That's kind of interesting. I guess RUCU CUCU got its Basic structure from the haze.
I really don't recognize the same structure. RUCU CUCU was easy AF to grow and considering I didn't really push her, pretty damn productive.
If the tangie in RUCU CUCU is as good as Crockett's, it could be a worthwhile addition to quite a few different strains.
It'll be interesting to see if Crockett's Tangie Girls acted the same. Very conservative with the smells of the terps, until she's disturbed! And then all hell breaks aloose!

My main intent will be just to make some more seeds. Don't think I will have the room to grow a separate one out or not. Squeeze one somewhere I will.

I could make some SuperTangieWreck, but I kinda don't think that tangerines and cat PP go together! :crying: :haha:

Girls look good man
The one I'm flowering is still quite young at roughly 40 days from seed in a 1 gallon pot I was kind of surprised how fast it triggered into flower. It showed sex in like 3 days. Nothing for aroma yet just over 2 weeks in so I'm excited to get to smell it. I've heard the hash that Tangie makes is super terp rich.

Michigan Mad Man reg seed from my pairing of Detroit Rock City F1 x Skunk Butter. Detroit Rock City is my pairing of Big Detroit Energy from Ethos x The Duke auto. Ill be selfing this phenotype to make some fem seeds to sift through.
20240331_201015.jpg

Cream Cheeze F1Fv keeper pheno finished its first run in the breeding cab. I will definitely be releasing this one here very soon. I should be getting a smoke report here shortly as it's been drying for 4 days n is getting close to being sampled. You can definitely tell there is RBF in this phenotype as it's frost AF and has super creamy aroma followed by Skunk n fruit from the blue cheese n Zkittlez. 57 days in flower she was ready for harvest around day 48 but needed to go a bit longer to assure the seeds were mature. This cultivar would easily take over in California where I have heard that Zkittlez crosses are still bringing in over $500 a zip which is insane but apparently the market has the demand.
20240329_203840.jpg
20240329_203952.jpg
20240329_203940.jpg
20240329_204041.jpg
20240329_204054.jpg
20240329_204054(0).jpg
20240329_204102.jpg
20240329_204102(0).jpg

This cultivar is definitely Zkittlez on steroids x 1,000!

Citradellic Spice in a 1 gal coming down this week. Great medical effects from this cultivar. The other one I chopped yielded some super pretty buds that are dense and frosty AF. I'll have to press a bit to give you an idea of the return. I have a BlueDog and RBF F4 soaking now to get ready for the next round.

20240402_094553.jpg
20240402_094611.jpg
20240402_094619.jpg
20240330_145922.jpg
Image_2024-04-02 09_44_11_859.png

Citradellic Spice in a 1 gal coming down this week. Great medical effects from this cultivar. The other one I chopped yielded some super pretty buds that are dense and frosty AF. I'll have to press a bit to give you an idea of the return. I have a BlueDog and RBF F4 soaking now to get ready for the next round.

View attachment 1674966View attachment 1674967View attachment 1674968View attachment 1674969View attachment 1674970
Excellent job. It looks FIRE! I'm definitely interested in how it presses, thanks for the information.

View attachment 1674966View attachment 1674967View attachment 1674968View attachment 1674969View attachment 1674970
Nice structure on that girl! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I think she needs a rerun in a big pot!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

I like structure!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

If you sit and think about it, a girl with quality structure has a extremely large percentage of advantages over one with poor structure. I'm way too damn high to start with that because I know it would be a rabbit hole and a half!:haha::haha::haha:

But nevertheless, a girl with good structure just has quite a bit of Benefits.
I like to imagine how I would run a girl when I see one finished out.

I can see that girl in my 4x4 TENT in 3 gallon pots of my new Grassroots living Earth bags. Fit as many as possible with room for training. Top each one and then just open it up and train with netting.
I think I can do 9 pretty easily.

That'd be a pretty sight!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

What kind of medicinal properties does Citradellic Spice have? Auto or photo and where can I get some?

That girl with the RBF ought to be interesting!

Nice structure on that girl! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I think she needs a rerun in a big pot!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

I like structure!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

If you sit and think about it, a girl with quality structure has a extremely large percentage of advantages over one with poor structure. I'm way too damn high to start with that because I know it would be a rabbit hole and a half!:haha::haha::haha:

But nevertheless, a girl with good structure just has quite a bit of Benefits.
I like to imagine how I would run a girl when I see one finished out.

I can see that girl in my 4x4 TENT in 3 gallon pots of my new Grassroots living Earth bags. Fit as many as possible with room for training. Top each one and then just open it up and train with netting.
I think I can do 9 pretty easily.

That'd be a pretty sight!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

What kind of medicinal properties does Citradellic Spice have? Auto or photo and where can I get some?

That girl with the RBF ought to be interesting!
I find it has really good pain releving properties. Citradellic is a sister plant of RBF. She shares a lot of characteristics like color, structure, frostiness and yield. A relativly smooth smoke and not as funky tasting as RBF. I find it has more of a sativa effect, uplifting and focused.

Excellent job. It looks FIRE! I'm definitely interested in how it presses, thanks for the information.
The trichs are a sandy texture with large grains. Shaking a bud, it look like I dropped it in beach sand. Great yield off this 1 gal. I think she produced better than the 3 gal girl.

Grim Reaper F1Fv is really looking and smelling very nice. She's fully seeded with S1 beans. This phenotype has a nice sour citric floral aroma currently and is nice n frosty. Day 30 in flower she has a lot of bulking to do over the next couple of weeks! She's already building some very nice stacks.
20240407_101253.jpg
20240407_101257.jpg
20240407_101302.jpg

Back