Okay, I originally pictured this as a comparison side by side grow up GH nutrients and Remo nutrients. I will still be growing side-by-side with GH nutrients and Remo nutrients and my Dinafem white cheese. But, I'm going to add a couple Kraken from the portal to this grow so I can give the Remo nutrients a real tryout.

I started seeds about 10 days ago and I have been having about 75% success rate since I have been using a new method of germination. That's down from my 95% success rate in the past. With my new method I am soaking for 36 hours in a cup and then I am dropping directly into my medium.

I like to plant a quarter inch deep so that'll pull the cap off the seed head. But, in Coco I think sometimes the coco dries a little bit too much and that first quarter inch or so I think what I'm going to have to do is make sure I have very moist even level Coco and plant slightly deeper and then keep it covered with a humidity Dome. I think that'll straighten out the mess I've been having.

Anyway, the Remo nutrients seedling is about 2 days old. Whereas the general hydroponics seedling is about a week old.

cca4cf80658991a719ddfa08bfab2996.jpg
9f38e69a397e90afb47bf3a7cbeae73c.jpg

bdef193ecf1a72676502261ab1b2b4d6.jpg

Not sure I totally like the color on that Remo ceiling I just added the Pebbles today so they're not being affected by any alkalinity from them.

fe81339ec786d34a8fc652f68c7e01a2.jpg

b8ea50f4087bc73a43eddc1219c72b6c.jpg

So that blue label tells the tale of what I have added so far on the Remo nutrients. I add 1.5 mil per gallon of the first four nutrients in that picture. With a pH of 5.8 and a TDS of 225.

Looking at the color that seedling leave, I may have a pH issue or I might actually be underfeeding a little bit. I'll just have to see.

Last edited:
Okay, I originally pictured this as a comparison side by side grow up GH nutrients and Remo nutrients. I will still be growing side-by-side with GH nutrients and Remo nutrients and my Dinafem white cheese. But, I'm going to add a couple Kraken from the portal to this grow so I can give the Remo nutrients a real tryout.

I started seeds about 10 days ago and I have been having about 75% success rate since I have been using a new method of germination. That's down from my 95% success rate in the past. With my new method I am soaking for 36 hours in a cup and then I am dropping directly into my medium.

I like to plant a quarter inch deep so that'll pull the cap off the seed head. But, in Coco I think sometimes the coco dries a little bit too much and that first quarter inch or so I think what I'm going to have to do is make sure I have very moist even level Coco and plant slightly deeper and then keep it covered with a humidity Dome. I think that'll straighten out the mess I've been having.

Anyway, the Remo nutrients seedling is about 2 days old. Whereas the general hydroponics seedling is about a week old.

cca4cf80658991a719ddfa08bfab2996.jpg
9f38e69a397e90afb47bf3a7cbeae73c.jpg

bdef193ecf1a72676502261ab1b2b4d6.jpg

Not sure I totally like the color on that Remo ceiling I just added the Pebbles today so they're not being affected by any alkalinity from them.

fe81339ec786d34a8fc652f68c7e01a2.jpg

b8ea50f4087bc73a43eddc1219c72b6c.jpg

So that blue label tells the tale of what I have added so far on the Remo nutrients. I add 1.5 mil per gallon of the first four nutrients in that picture. With a pH of 5.8 and a TDS of 225.

Looking at the color that seedling leave, I may have a pH issue or I might actually be underfeeding a little bit. I'll just have to see.
@jingo Another Champion born! Best Of Luck on This Grow, Not that Ya need it:thumbsup:

Cheer's my friend!
:pass:

Now this has turned into a great comparison grow between the 2 nutrients you are using I think you will find out which is more suited to your grow style.

Alot of my mates in Canada have swapped to Remo nutrients and I have not had one bad thing come my way. I'll be watching this with greater interest now :toke:

So far both babies are looking great and with only 5-6 days between them I think you are going to get a very good comparison :thumbsup:

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Okay, here we are after a week and the Remo nutrients white cheese I just gave a second feeding yesterday she was a little under feed but she looks pretty good now. The GH white cheese doesn't look too bad. I have been keeping my light a little bit too low and she is really short and that's just one of the consequences so I get if my powerful LEDs.

I have also had some issues with my pH pen and even my backup pH pen has failed on me luckily I had a backup for my back up so I have a proper nutrient mix while I wait for my new pH meter.

9b31283ba0888ebe996716bbc84beb81.jpg

a766ca669d936fd5d974689808864236.jpg

Back