I agree the plant on the left look to be staying very squat and bushy whereas the plant on the right looks to have more of the single cola structure with a few supplementary side branches :thumbsup:

What looks like 2 different phenotypes and 2 different nutrients now this is getting interested :pass:

Thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next one :slap:

All the best

Mark.

Here's a little white cheese update, I think I took these pictures yesterday. The Remo nutrients white cheese is stretching out and I believe she might be at 30 inches tall today. She is actually stretched quite a bit more than that bushy one.

5387ba448654bdb05b4fe02dd73d6e22.jpg
66cff455ad614349e9f097a1bf0e1263.jpg

So I took those pictures yesterday and I believe that Remo nutrients white cheese might be another six inches taller today.

Another quick update the white cheese is now 34 inches tall and growing, at least the one that is tall pheno the other one is such a bush that I've been thinning it out relentlessly lately.

3ca52dd3903c29c563e700f3247c603a.jpg
db76698352cfb78873e3bb79dfa1ee5f.jpg

So I'm going to end up with a real big white cheese to go up against icewaters.

Definitely 2 very different phenotypes so this is going to be very interesting to see how they turn out :thumbsup:

Both ladies look super healthy and now in full on flower mode :pass: these coming weeks we will see them really fill out and stack on some weight.

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great work :slap:

All the best

Mark.

Okay, I quick update. I decided I have probably been under feeding a little bit seeing as how I'm using nutrients that are new to me. So I decided to go ahead and try a little heavier feeding.

So I am now at 10 ml each of:
Micro
Bloom
Vitokelp
Magnifical
Nature's Candy
Astroflower

The white cheese is now at 41 inches.

90c1892d91ffc05569612cc99929afef.jpg

So that was the Remo nutrients white cheese in this next one up is on General hydroponic nutrients and it's 18 inches tall.

199f6e0c1cbe2eab10345316fdaad75a.jpg

Good call on increasing the feed mate. Both plants look very healthy and are not showing ANY signs of over feeding so I think that they can be pushed a little more :pass: will be watching this with interest as I want to see how these 2 phenos compare :thumbsup:

They look very, very different so this sure is going to be interning to watch finish :bong:

Great work so far and thank you for the picture update much appreciated!

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Looking wicked mate like wow lol keep up the good work An I deffo want to try some Dinafem seeds genetics look good love cheese as well hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking wicked mate like wow lol keep up the good work An I deffo want to try some Dinafem seeds genetics look good love cheese as well hahah

Yeah I've been real happy with everything I've grown from Dinafem thus far.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Look amazing mate really looking sick am jel lol would love to try that cheese as said before prob one of my fave strains of bud

Back