Live Stoners Just introducing Myself

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jilly Bean
Hey AFN. I'm a first time grower. Just started up my grow journal here check in out!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/1st-grow-dp-auto-durban-posion-led-grow.58119/

A little about me: I'm a full time student. About to finish my last semester and head out into the real scary world. I plan on being a high school history teacher at some point in my life, as I believe that nationhood relies on people forgetting history, or forgetting to remember history, and want to complicate/ disrupt the narrative of my country (the U.S.A). I am a huge sport fan, and absolutely detest the Patriots and Tom Brady.

Really down to just chat it up with some people and learn from you all. Always had the dream of growing since I was younger not sure why, it just seemed like a cool thing to do. I cant wait to smoke and experience something that I grew! Just the thought gets me giddy with excitement. And now that it is legal, it seems like a great time to start!

Look forward to going through the journey that is my first grow, and taking in what everyone has to offer. Cheers!

Hey AFN. I'm a first time grower. Just started up my grow journal here check in out!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/1st-grow-dp-auto-durban-posion-led-grow.58119/

A little about me: I'm a full time student. About to finish my last semester and head out into the real scary world. I plan on being a high school history teacher at some point in my life, as I believe that nationhood relies on people forgetting history, or forgetting to remember history, and want to complicate/ disrupt the narrative of my country (the U.S.A). I am a huge sport fan, and absolutely detest the Patriots and Tom Brady.

Really down to just chat it up with some people and learn from you all. Always had the dream of growing since I was younger not sure why, it just seemed like a cool thing to do. I cant wait to smoke and experience something that I grew! Just the thought gets me giddy with excitement. And now that it is legal, it seems like a great time to start!

Look forward to going through the journey that is my first grow, and taking in what everyone has to offer. Cheers!
Hey there Tom's balls.. glad you found the place... There is a pile of good info on this site. One thing to remember growing is more addictive than drugs..:crying: but seriously it is.. sorry about you not liking the Pats and Brady bit someone has to.. hope to see you around.
Stop in to live stoners and meet some people..They don't bite... Well maybe @trailanimal if he's hungry:rofl:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/current-live-stoners-gossip-feb-2017-onward.57896/page-

hey dude and :welcome: to AFN the best place for learning all things auto. Well done on getting journal going it the best way to learn, this site will get ya there and more...have some rep dude :slap:.... Jumping on into ya journal to see whats what :thumbsup:

Hey brother!! @Tom'sinflatedballs !!

Welcome to the best canna-network in the world and It's great to meet you! I'm a huge NFL fan myself, and I'm from Mass, so I live amongst the Tom Brady worshippers lmao! I can't stand em' but It's funny to me!

I wish you the best in your grow, I will stop by and check it out!

Rock on brother!

Back