Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Kindbuds Sawney bean adventure

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
So, here I am jumping on the Sawney Bean train. Germed some seeds and we have life!
More details? Ok, so the other day I dropped 3 each of Skoosh, Hellraiser, and Reeker. 8 of 9 popped up and hoping for the 9th but pretty good germ rate nonetheless. One Reeker is holding out on me. Either way 8 of nine makes me happy.
IMG_3157.jpeg

They will be planted as soon as they have first set of true leaves and will be going under the HLG 600 rspec as soon as the other MZ R1 is harvested and a good clean.

:goodluck: my vote for outside :pop::pop::smokeit:

Got them into solos… err I mean Pepsi’s . Pics tomorrow as I’m getting ready for the billiards team party.

It's a nice combo you have going mate.
The SKOOSH is a special kandy kush i have been breeding since 2019 it's a very fast strain with good buds and plenty frost. A killer smoke to.
The HELLRAISER is a cross between a chemdogging pheno of white chem and a strawberry kush. Superb smoke and wonderful flavour , fresh and uplifting .
The REEKER is a chocolate skunk cross Dr Greenthumd haze . Chocolate and hash with a floral tone to the terps. It can be a heavy smoke if left to go amber all over.
Enjoy mate.

Day 15 for the sawney bean crew. Hell raisers looked bad at first, yellow and slow, but are picking up speed now and color is better. 2 of each will go to tents and the others will go outside. 3 gal cloth pots.
IMG_3210.jpeg

Back