Indoor Kyote's 2021 Adventures in Grow Land Indoor & Outdoor

Can definitely feel the weather pattern shifting in the NW coastal biosphere. Days making it to the upper 60's and low 70's, nights upper 40's to low 50's. Fall is in the air here.

I am cramped for drying space here. Used to have a 10 x 10 cabin that was dedicated to drying in the fall, butz no such luxury here. So I picked up a Wedryer XL that will help a lot.

Cookies flipped :jump: :jump: So Halloween chop window if she is able to make it until then. (need fingers crossed emoji). Will start a top feed twice a week of bloom fertilizer, same as the EBB x CS in the gh.
View attachment 1360367

EBB x CS is doing nicely... only a head shot as not much room to get a better photo. Trichome production is picking up.

View attachment 1360369

Outdoors under the tarp ..these have all been treated with @Phyter weekly on new growth and on open wounds from pruning.

Ebb x CS can't really say this one has flipped yet.. right on the edge.. may have to supercrop it as well
View attachment 1360370

Blackberry Gum flipped as well! :thumbsup: Lot's of pruning and a bit of LST to open it up a bit more. May have to supercrop.
View attachment 1360371

Red Mandarine mutie gurl is doing her business.
View attachment 1360372

And Voodoo from @Jean-O's genetics going dark in the next couple days. Secondary bud shot here. I see Emily the cat has bounced her tail off of this bud :kitty:
View attachment 1360374

Ok growfolks.. thanks for popping in and hope ur grows put big smiles on your faces :smoking:
I've been wondering about jean o I see they have good deals

I've been wondering about jean o I see they have good deals

Jean-o is a member here and started his indi breeding company this year. Yep, his prices are very good. Worth checking out for sure :thumbsup:

I think neptune has him right? Going looking!

I don't know who stocks his seeds. Might message him to find a place that would have Voodoo, if thats what you are looking for :thumbsup:

Got a break in the weather so took some photos today and treated everything with Phyter.

Red Mandarine is in the burp stage.. 149g of jar worthy nugs, and a bunch of other material for infusions. So not a complete bust this season outdoors.

Blackberry Gum

View attachment 1373439
View attachment 1373440

EBB x CS ... this clown is in no hurry to do anything..
View attachment 1373441

View attachment 1373442

Cookies FV is trying hard under the less than optimal conditions
View attachment 1373448
View attachment 1373449

And bonus kola shot of the EBB x CS that is in the greenhouse... what is left of her.. like the Monty Python scene where an arm gets chopped off, then the other arm, then a leg, then the other leg... Me Charlie Brown plant i guess..

View attachment 1373450

Ok grofolks.. take care n keep on keepin on :smoking:
:doc::hippy:

Wow you've been through a lot, I hope you feel better. Vermont will be awesome this fall. Hopefully things get better for you.

Outdoor 2021 Seedstockers Cookies FV
Cookies started gaining a bit of weight, and branches started sagging a bit. So did some trapeze rigging on her.

cfv 10-5.jpg

seedstockers2.png
:peace:

Outdoor 2021 Cookies FV, Blackberry Gum, BBBG3 x CS Phyter treatment
Had no idea i'd still be growing into October this year, buts that's how it's gone. The cool temperatures are bringing out the color under the tarp.

Am pleased with how the remaining plants are coming along. Phyter is doing its job so far, as they all got a clean bill of health today.

EBBxCS has been treated with Phyter since transplant, including the root ball. This plant was an afterthought, planted when i was considering culling the RM mutie, which I didn't cull .. the tarp area is good for 2 photos, not 3, so the EBBxCS has been broken, bent, and twisted to fit. The RM stalk is to the left in the pic. Pulled her over that way a bit to keep the tops from hitting the tarp
ebbcs#2 10-8.jpg

Blackberry Gum has tight shoes on her. She was supposed to be an auto so planted in a 7 gallon bag.
bbg 10-8.jpg

bbg 10-8a.jpg

And the Cookie monster.. smells like a candy store in the greenhouse, and the buds will be closer to cotton candy in more than smell if she finishes. Super sticky she is. Treated with Phyter weekly the best I can since flowering started. This plant is chaos :rofl:
cfv 10-8.jpg

And some of the top buds
cfv 10-8a.jpg

Thinkin to make meself a walking stick outta the stalk when she goes down, whenever that is :thumbsup:

Ok that'z it.. been a tough few days here.. got some kinda crud that isn't fun. Good thing for infused oil in hot herbal tea :coffee2:

Take care grofolks :d5:

Back