Indoor Kyote's 2021 Adventures in Grow Land Indoor & Outdoor

Indoor winter 2021 Seedstockers Candy Dawg & Blackberry Gum

Kyote

Don't sweat the small stuff
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Snow G, Muchacha, Mexican Airlines, Thunder Banana, Gelato 41, Moby Dick, Straw Dog, Blackberry Gum
All me grows for the year will be here. :thumbsup:

The set up
3 x 3 tent
320w qb
Passive air intake
Circulating fan x 2
Variable speed exhaust fan
Inkbird controlled humidifier
3 gallon fabric pots
ProMix HP
Greenleaf Mega Crop
Microbial Mass
Grow Gnome
Rain Water

INDOOR WINTER GROW 2021
Today is day 0 for Seedstocker's Candy Dawg auto, full helmet and something else going on. :shrug: I covered the "looper" with grow medium.

Temps in the 80F range with 70%Rh for the seedlings. Light meter @ 14k

candy dawg.JPG

@F.N. @420Forever asked to be tagged so tag, ur it :d5:

seedstockers2.png

Last edited:
I'm in to watch your grow too, I've had more helmet head than I care to think about, and I've had stems loop like that too. Plants can be strange! I hope that the helmet falls off and she is OK :pass:

I'm in to watch your grow too, I've had more helmet head than I care to think about, and I've had stems loop like that too. Plants can be strange! I hope that the helmet falls off and she is OK :pass:

Thanks for the good vibes :toke: I'll watch and see what happens. I hope she pops the helmet as well. Haven't had one this tight before so new to me.

I saw your hash posts today. That looks yummy!:joy:

Thanks for the good vibes :toke: I'll watch and see what happens. I hope she pops the helmet as well. Haven't had one this tight before so new to me.

I saw your hash posts today. That looks yummy!:joy:

Thanks, it is a bit of work to make but fun at the same time :toke: You probably know this already but drip some water onto her to help soften the shell :goodluck:

:woohoo: Winter fun in Kyoteville! :d5:

Good choices man, BBgum is a classic... you know, I've not seen much CD, but if I recall she can make some funky potent stuff! .... Are these photo's or auto's?

Good choices man, BBgum is a classic... you know, I've not seen much CD, but if I recall she can make some funky potent stuff! .... Are these photo's or auto's?

...so anyway, did u actually mean to say "rum" in the rep u gave-? jus curious & carry on plz...:drunks::smoking: ppp

These are sponsored autos from Seedstockers. First sponsored seeds I've ran and want to do them justice. I'll also be dropping updates in the Seedstockers grow thread.

And thanks for the reps and stopping by with your good vibes! :d5:

Subbbbed. Watching hard friend!

Welcome grobro :toke: And happy new year to you :d5: Thanks for bringing ur vibes :thumbsup:, and here, have somz popcorn for the show :pop:

Back