Leaf septoria? Should I worry?

GoldrianCR

New User
Reaction score
I noticed these yellow spots on some leaves only for this plant? Should I worry?

If it is something bad how can I fix it?

first week of flower for this lady
IMG_0116.jpeg

I noticed these yellow spots on some leaves only for this plant? Should I worry?

If it is something bad how can I fix it?

first week of flower for this lady
View attachment 1677790
This looks kinda like variegation to me….

Although I’ve circled some white spots you should investigate further….might have to zoom in to see them…. Get close pictures if you can….see if they are just dust or debris, or if they are alive…. Let me know, feel free to tag me…. :pass:
IMG_1804.jpeg

This looks kinda like variegation to me….

Although I’ve circled some white spots you should investigate further….might have to zoom in to see them…. Get close pictures if you can….see if they are just dust or debris, or if they are alive…. Let me know, feel free to tag me…. :pass:View attachment 1677800
Hey @Frankthetank, what’s up?
Thanks for your help, I’m happy that is not some weird fungi or something

Those white spots I checked with a lens and they look like perlite dust or something like that, definitely not moving
IMG_2311.jpeg
IMG_2310.jpeg
IMG_2309.jpeg

Hey @Frankthetank, what’s up?
Thanks for your help, I’m happy that is not some weird fungi or something

Those white spots I checked with a lens and they look like perlite dust or something like that, definitely not moving
View attachment 1677829View attachment 1677830View attachment 1677831
Ok cool…. Then I would say everything is fine. Feel free to tag me with any more questions, or stop by Live Stoners to get a question answered in real-ish time :haha: there’s usually some folks hanging out, willing to help you out.

Back