Reaction score
Hey guys ITS DAY 52
Gorilla cookies auto from fast buds
Biobizz soil light & all mix 30-70%
Led sf1000 100watt 20/4
Temp 28-32 c
Hum 40-55
Biobizz grow,bloom,top max
I'm watering with tap water sitted for 24-48 hours and I'm using ph down to reach 6-7 I'm only using ph strips so not accurate enough..
I started feeding nutes since day 25 small amounts and now I'm feeding every2 days 1,5 litres of water with 1-1,5 ml grow , 2-3 ml top max , 4-5 ml bloom
So the clawing is happening the last 2 weeks any help appreciated..
IMG_20230703_183557.jpg
IMG_20230704_002504.jpg
IMG_20230703_183514.jpg
IMG_20230703_183446.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like classic nitrogen toxicity to me. All signs point to that. Solution is to cut back on the amount of nitrogen you are providing to the plant. If you want, you can flush the plant with water, but that will leech the soil, so you should do an immediate feeding with the proper ratios for flowering. Your plants should recover, but all of the leaves that are already clawed will turn yellow and die off.

Looks like classic nitrogen toxicity to me. All signs point to that. Solution is to cut back on the amount of nitrogen you are providing to the plant. If you want, you can flush the plant with water, but that will leech the soil, so you should do an immediate feeding with the proper ratios for flowering. Your plants should recover, but all of the leaves that are already clawed will turn yellow and die off.
So what would you feed her, stop the grow and feed only bloom and top max ???

So what would you feed her, stop the grow and feed only bloom and top max ???
What are the npk values and quantity per gallon for each of those? I don't understand "stop the grow". What I would do is immediately flush with water. Slow pour on each until run-off. Ph test run-off of each. Ph is optimum in the range of 6.3 to 6.8, but the plant can tolerate greater variations. I've seen tolerance for as low as 5.0 and as high as 7.5. In flowering you want to stay towards the higher end as phosphates move easier in a neutral to low base environment. After you have flushed and measured/adjusted ph do a feeding.

generally "clawing" is caused by too much "N" - a watering issue or a light issue here is the auto plant cycle:
vegation stage 1-3 weeks
flower stage weeks 4-12

if you start your auto's in solo cups transplant them when the leaves over-lap cups side - FYI (when there are 3 sets of true leaves that is when flower starts)

What are the npk values and quantity per gallon for each of those? I don't understand "stop the grow". What I would do is immediately flush with water. Slow pour on each until run-off. Ph test run-off of each. Ph is optimum in the range of 6.3 to 6.8, but the plant can tolerate greater variations. I've seen tolerance for as low as 5.0 and as high as 7.5. In flowering you want to stay towards the higher end as phosphates move easier in a neutral to low base environment. After you have flushed and measured/adjusted ph do a feeding.
I cant really find the npk values from official site, so i will flush with ph close to 6,5 and then stop giving the nutrient that has the most Nitrogen out of all 3 ?
which i think is the bio-grow.. but should i keep feeding the other 2 the same amounts next watering ?
bio-bloom and top max are for flowering

Strange. What is the brand name and name of the product you are using?
Biobizz and im using grow, top max and bloom
this is like the basic pack to go
they have a chart online using one of their soil "all mix" which i followed and it says that grow has to be 1ml per litre for the entire grow and i was using 1ml in 1,5l
same for the other products also i was using slightly less than its written

Back