Leaves Clawing downwards

I just looked up those products. After following my instructions above on the flush, continue to use the top max and bio-bloom at the levels you have been using. I would even consider stepping them up to 1ml per liter, or roughly speaking (gotta convert to American - I'm old, lol) one tsp per gallon. After flushing and after 7 - 10 days, if you do not see improvement, consider stepping your feeding up to 1.5 tsp per gallon. Discontinue using the biobizz grow. Your plant is past the stage of needing this supplement in these ratios.

Keep in mind, all the leaves already affected and showing the claw symptom are already dead. They just have not turned yellow yet. If you want to get a good idea of the progress of your fix, wait until all of the dead leaves start showing yellow and then go ahead and clip them out. That way you are looking at only new or currently unaffected growth.

Hope this helped! Take care.

I just looked up those products. After following my instructions above on the flush, continue to use the top max and bio-bloom at the levels you have been using. I would even consider stepping them up to 1ml per liter, or roughly speaking (gotta convert to American - I'm old, lol) one tsp per gallon. After flushing and after 7 - 10 days, if you do not see improvement, consider stepping your feeding up to 1.5 tsp per gallon. Discontinue using the biobizz grow. Your plant is past the stage of needing this supplement in these ratios.

Keep in mind, all the leaves already affected and showing the claw symptom are already dead. They just have not turned yellow yet. If you want to get a good idea of the progress of your fix, wait until all of the dead leaves start showing yellow and then go ahead and clip them out. That way you are looking at only new or currently unaffected growth.

ive been using 3-5 ml bloom per litre(0.264172 gallons US) :)
1 ml top max per litre and at 50 days i raised it to 3ml

I was between nitrogen toxicity(after a google search) and something i did at 10th day i think i wasnt watering properly before or i didnt soak the soil before i plant the seed( its at the instructions of the soil brand to soak it for 2-3 days before you plant )
and when i tried to water the 10th day my soil
was just repelling the water no matter what i tried it was extremelly hydrophovic so i took a bucket filled with water and i literally drowned them for 5 minutes haha

Yeh, that wouldn't have hurt them. For years I have only watered one way, until complete saturation. Then I let the soil completely (or almost completely) dry out and then soak it again. You definitely have textbook nitrogen toxicity. Just follow what I laid out and you should be fine. If you are American, I hope you have a great 4th! Happy growing!

She looked like this after 13 days of that watering, maybe she got affected later ?

Attachments

• IMG_20230704_201016.jpg
    IMG_20230704_201016.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
@someonestranger :welcome: Welcome to AFN:welcome: Too much nitrogen but you do not need to knee-jerk react. Flushing usually does more harm than good in soil although your siol is peat based and can withstand a little bit of run-off, up to about 15%. That said here is the schedule you should be following and you need a surfactant to rewet your soil. I like yucca powder.

Bio Bizz.jpg

What you need to learn about watering will come with practice. Here are the basic rules: Never let the soil dry out. Soil and or coco can become hydrophobic if allowed to dry. This means it repels water. This in turn will create dry pockets in the soil and the roots and microbes will die there. If your soil - coco have accidentally dried out use a surfactant to help re-wet it. I like yucca powder. Don't let soil remain soggy by watering too much too often. Root rot, damping off, molds, fungus gnats and other problems start in soggy soil. When you do water water the entire pot. How to learn when to water starts before you plant the seed. Fill your container with fresh soil/coco and weigh it (heft it) this is the lightest weight and consider it a dry pot. Now slowly water until the soil/coco will no longer absorb the water and run-off begins; weigh the pot (heft it) this is the maximum water, the wettest the pot can get. The difference between wettest and driest is the maximum water weight, for ease of explanation lets just say the water weighs 20 pounds. When the pot loses 10 pounds (half of the water weight) it is time to water again. Slowly wet ALL of the soil until run-off begins. There is an art to watering. Make sure there is an air gap under your pot, you do not want runoff to be reabsorbed and if no air then anaerobic microbes can grow. This is a cause of root rot.

:toke:

Back