lecter

NORBY

WEED COMES OUT MY HOLE
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed

I met this breeder on Afn just over 2 years ago and got sent a load of seeds of different strains to try out for free.​

i started growing them and was really impressed on how they grew and how fast they finished up at around 60 days or less.​

2 years later and there is many many differnt kick ass strains now to grow and then smoke that is top quality stuff.​

There are many growers on this forum who also grow his strains that will most certinly agree with the quality and passion he put into his breeding programs to produce us guys with strains that will suit your smoking needs and keep the hobby going.​

i honestly cant rate this guy enough. hes an absoloute legend for sure and a credit to the Autoflowering comuntity.​

My favorite strain of his would have to be the Lecter.​

Grows well​

smokes well​

fast finisher​

tastes amazing​

I met this breeder on Afn just over 2 years ago and got sent a load of seeds of different strains to try out for free.​

i started growing them and was really impressed on how they grew and how fast they finished up at around 60 days or less.​

2 years later and there is many many differnt kick ass strains now to grow and then smoke that is top quality stuff.​

There are many growers on this forum who also grow his strains that will most certinly agree with the quality and passion he put into his breeding programs to produce us guys with strains that will suit your smoking needs and keep the hobby going.​

i honestly cant rate this guy enough. hes an absoloute legend for sure and a credit to the Autoflowering comuntity.​

My favorite strain of his would have to be the Lecter.​

Grows well​

smokes well​

fast finisher​

tastes amazing​

I couldn’t agree with you more brother!
Mr. Sawney Bean is a good man and a fantastic breeder.

Back