Indoor LilD get's some Earthbox's

What should we put in them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix Day 57 Late Flower
Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix Day 57 She's still further out but boy she is super frosty.. Some very nice looking buds she's has the citrusy smell too :woohoo1:

IMG_6175.jpeg
IMG_6177.jpeg
IMG_6176.jpeg
IMG_6180.jpeg
IMG_6183.jpeg

Pssssssssst.......................... this is too hungry.
img_6022-jpeg.1623607

It's great to see that root growth! You just don't want to see that much on top.

You need to be able to see that root growth by moving back top dressed material.

If your others are like that, I think it's time for it was like probably the last top dressing they'll need. It probably should have been done probably about at least 10 days ago.
If you're just gonna do dry amendments, I would make some all up with your worm castings and spread that about the top. Might be a good time to brew some compost tea and time it with an empty reservoir with a little dry down. Use that to moisten the top dressing and get it well integrated and fully inoculated. I don't remember if you use any of the terp Teas, but that could be included in your compost tea also.

Hey man, I just feel like you're gonna be a little bit behind her if you don't hit it pretty quickly. Remember organics, it takes a bit to get going.
If she were mine, I might hit it with a little bit of Blue Gold Flower or BAS Build a Bloom. Both have some readily available nutrients. That could tie you over until the top dressing kicks in.
Just trying to look out for you man. They look really good and I wanted to see them finish the best they can. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
:pass:

Pssssssssst.......................... this is too hungry.
img_6022-jpeg.1623607

It's great to see that root growth! You just don't want to see that much on top.

You need to be able to see that root growth by moving back top dressed material.

If your others are like that, I think it's time for it was like probably the last top dressing they'll need. It probably should have been done probably about at least 10 days ago.
If you're just gonna do dry amendments, I would make some all up with your worm castings and spread that about the top. Might be a good time to brew some compost tea and time it with an empty reservoir with a little dry down. Use that to moisten the top dressing and get it well integrated and fully inoculated. I don't remember if you use any of the terp Teas, but that could be included in your compost tea also.

Hey man, I just feel like you're gonna be a little bit behind her if you don't hit it pretty quickly. Remember organics, it takes a bit to get going.
If she were mine, I might hit it with a little bit of Blue Gold Flower or BAS Build a Bloom. Both have some readily available nutrients. That could tie you over until the top dressing kicks in.
Just trying to look out for you man. They look really good and I wanted to see them finish the best they can. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
:pass:

I appreciate you looking out bill.. Those pics are from last week the 12th and they did get top dressed all of them had root growth like that.. That one was the worst.. So they should have plenty of food till the end now.. It does seem like I am a little behind on feeding them but according to my schedule I was actually early most don’t get feed till this week.. And the first found of earthboxes did get the last top dress they were fine with just two feedings..

Do you think this could contribute to the smaller buds? I am thinking it’s either feed, lighting or just the size of them more branches meaning smaller buds :pass: just seems like I had a lot big buds the last go:shrug:

I appreciate you looking out bill.. Those pics are from last week the 12th and they did get top dressed all of them had root growth like that.. That one was the worst.. So they should have plenty of food till the end now.. It does seem like I am a little behind on feeding them but according to my schedule I was actually early most don’t get feed till this week.. And the first found of earthboxes did get the last top dress they were fine with just two feedings..

Do you think this could contribute to the smaller buds? I am thinking it’s either feed, lighting or just the size of them more branches meaning smaller buds :pass: just seems like I had a lot big buds the last go:shrug:
Could be a combo of anything man. The buds don't look all that bad for the age.
If you don't think they're doing as good as you think they should, just go down your checklist. You know what all your environmental parameters are and have been. You know what your light settings have been and you know what you've fed them and how much water they're drinking.

Now remember, you don't have to limit the amount of top dress amendments you use to make your new nute mound at one time. Now take that with a grain of salt, since I'm mainly talking about your compost and worm castings. Now your amendments such as Craft Blend and similar amendments still can be loaded up in the nute mound just not as freely.
This is earth boxes. They don't function like regular pots. Once you have that wicking area relationship established, it's kinda hard to force her to take up nutrients when she has a relatively clean source of water. One without nutrients or very little. With those feeder roots up there she'll pick and choose what she needs and when she needs it. It just has to be in available state.

If your girls are properly sized for a junior. I only need two top dressings.

My first top dressing is when I pot everything up. That's when I build my nutrient mound. ....... Making sure to leave just a plain unamended area for the seedling.
the second top dressing is usually 10 days to two weeks into flower and is mainly a flower orientated amendments.
By doing it this way, two weeks after planting, in that nutrient mound quite a bit of it will be available for your girls' usage. By hitting it about 10 days after flower begins, it should be ready by the time flowering is hitting hard. The timing and the amount on the second amending needs to be based on the plant. If you see that you have a big girl developing with lots of bud sites, then you need to add more and more flower related amendments and maybe apply sooner.
Well, that's just the way I'm doing it. You are doing it the way Jeremy does it in his 10 x10 series. And I think he does quite well with them. :biggrin: :woohoo:

Earth boxes are in their own little world. And you're doing very well in that world. You'll learn things in this grow and then use what you've learned in the next. You know it's always ever evolving. At least it is in my world and the way I grow. :pass: :headbang:

Pulled the earthbox girls out last night for a top watering of bud candy and molasses figured I’d do a photo shoot too.. They are looking good buds aren’t huge but there is a lot of it.. They are a super stinky can’t really tell who’s the loudest they all have a real citrusy gassy smell to them.. looking like everyone will finish on the same schedule too couple more weeks I think :drool: :pass:

Day 65

IMG_6227.jpeg
IMG_6228.jpeg
IMG_6230.jpeg
IMG_6234.jpeg
2023-08-27-23-48-31-617.jpeg
IMG_6240.jpeg
IMG_6241.jpeg
IMG_6243.jpeg
IMG_6245.jpeg
2023-08-27-23-14-31-374.jpeg
2023-08-27-23-17-42-880.jpeg
IMG_6246.jpeg
IMG_6248.jpeg
IMG_6251.jpeg
IMG_6253.jpeg

Time for a Rez refill figured I snap a few pics since the girls are looking good it’s getting pretty loud in here really citrusy of all kinds :gassy1::drool:

Day 67
IMG_6265.jpeg
IMG_6266.jpeg

Old Sage Seeds Strawberry Microverse

IMG_6267.jpeg
IMG_6272.jpeg

Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix

IMG_6269.jpeg
IMG_6270.jpeg

Sour Bubbly she has a unique smell super strong

IMG_6268.jpeg

Old Sage Seeds Strawberry Microverse Day 69 getting closer still some clear and not much for amber :drool::woody: she’s still drinking pretty good draining the Rez every 24-36hrs:headbang:

IMG_6282.jpeg
2023-09-01-23-04-34-967.jpeg
2023-09-01-23-02-34-408.jpeg
2023-09-01-23-02-09-895.jpeg
2023-09-01-23-00-27-207.jpeg

Back