Mephisto Genetics Mephisto sativa Old School Mango Haze and Walter White Bx1

Thank you for the reps @McDee @MR magoo and @Arkvader13

1694706775381.gif

Old School Mango Haze, Watler White bx1, and Toof Decay Day 6
Well I started some more OSMH and WWbx1 so I keep this train rolling.

Day 6

Old School Mango Haze

IMG_9147.jpeg

Walter White bx1

IMG_9148.jpeg

Toof Decay this are just some extra's I've been wanting to grow one is dong great other is a little slow not sure what's up just getting her legs under her I guess :shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMG_9149.jpeg
IMG_9150.jpeg

Old School Mango Haze, Walter White bx1, and Toof Decay Day 16-17
Mephsito Old School Mango Haze is doing good best outta the bunch

IMG_9275.jpeg

Mephisto Walter White Bx1 looking ok been perking up the last couple days

IMG_9276.jpeg

Toof Decay One is doing ok the other is a runt but has been perking up the last couple days :goodluck:

IMG_9278.jpeg

Old School Mango Haze, Walter White bx1, and Toof Decay Day 34 New
The girls have been getting too much N I've been cutting it back and they are looking better still little weird but their growing :headbang:

Mephisto Walter White Bx1 she still looking rough but has been looking better still little toxic and stressed from training

IMG_9453.jpeg
IMG_9454.jpeg

Mephisto Old School Mango Haze this one has been finicky or just. a freak. She has look weird this whole grow but still growing assume it has to do with too much N

IMG_9455.jpeg
IMG_9456.jpeg
IMG_9457.jpeg

Mephisto Toof Decay's the runt is catching up filling out nicely

IMG_9458.jpeg
IMG_9459.jpeg

Check your pen calibration? And maybe too much light? 7 short plants doesn't feel like a coincidence :pass:

It’s been a couple weeks I did it at the start of the grow and was going to do it today for the start of the other new grow. But I haven’t yet been busy could be but I doubt any time I calibrate is barely off

Could have to do with the light this is the first grow with this light HLG Tomahawk 720 running 600 watts now. I have been training them fairly hard and following dli chart which I think tends to keep them shorter

Just checked getting 550-600ppfd at the canopy using photobio par meter which is 32-38DLI at 18/6 :pass:

It’s been a couple weeks I did it at the start of the grow and was going to do it today for the start of the other new grow. But I haven’t yet been busy could be but I doubt any time I calibrate is barely off

Could have to do with the light this is the first grow with this light HLG Tomahawk 720 running 600 watts now. I have been training them fairly hard and following dli chart which I think tends to keep them shorter
My pen is also rarely far off. But I did just have something stuck to the little white screen part in there and it threw me off 0.4. Pen is always the 1st thing I check. Worth checking. But that many plants will usually have a couple of tall ones, so maybe too much light and they could be hiding from it :shrug:

My pen is also rarely far off. But I did just have something stuck to the little white screen part in there and it threw me off 0.4. Pen is always the 1st thing I check. Worth checking. But that many plants will usually have a couple of tall ones, so maybe too much light and they could be hiding from it :shrug:

Oh I do too I tend to check my tip to make sure it's clean and when you had that I happened I check more often now:shrug::condom: Feed seems like the issue maybe just too much but I really think it's just a balance issue :shrug::thanks::pass:

Back