Mephisto Genetics Mephisto sativa Old School Mango Haze and Walter White Bx1

Germination
  • Lil Dab

Proper Stoner
    Cultivators Club
    Reaction score
    Currently Smoking
    What I got...
    First off I'd like to give @stan_mephisto and the whole team at Mephisto genetics a huge thank for providing these seeds:thanks::worship::pass: Now let's get to the fun stuff I dropped 2 Old School Mango Haze, 1 Walter White Bx1, and threw in a 1 freebie from another order of Ripley's OG x Strawberry nuggets on 5/9/23.. Soaked them for 3 hrr in 150 ppm wk 1 nutes plus greenleafs seakelp extract then planted directly into their final home 2 honor the plant core series grow bags using coco/perlite 75/25 and mega crop 2 part with npk raw additives and a couple others mammtoh p, sensizym, and hyrdoguard.. I got them germinating in a small seedling tent while the other round is finishing then they'll be moving into the 4x4 this week..

IMG_4227.JPG
    IMG_4231.JPG

And today 5/12/23 we got life everyone is up except WWbx1 but think she'll be up very soon pretty sure i she her peeking :woohoo1::woohoo:

IMG_4238.JPG

IMG_4235.JPG
    IMG_4236.JPG
    IMG_4237.JPG

Day 5
  • Day 5 Girls are looking great gave them there first fertigation tonight to 25% runoff 270ppm ph5.8 wk1-2 4.5 gallon mix 100ppm RO/tap blend.. Haven't done anything else in here except fill humidifier :pop:

80f 65-70% rh
    205 umol
    24/0

1684370190563.png

Old School Mango Haze

IMG_4380.JPG

Old School Mango Haze Normally I'd number them but didn't even think about and now I'm thinking I should name them thoughts?

IMG_4382.JPG

Walter White Bx1

IMG_4387.JPG

Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets

IMG_4384.JPG

IMG_4388.JPG

Thanks for stopping by everyone :lildab::smokeout::hookah::hippy:

Day 8
  • Mephisto ladies looking great gave them another fertigation tonight to 20% runoff 320 ppm ph 5.8.. Today they will get there first night time I turned the timer on running 18/6 now till harvest getting 250-300umol right now :headbang:
    IMG_4451.JPG

Old School Mango Haze Day 8

IMG_4452.JPG
    IMG_4453.JPG

Walter White Bx1 Day 8
    IMG_4455.JPG

Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets Day 8
    IMG_4456.JPG

Last edited:
    Day 18
  • Mephisto Day 18 The girls are looking good installed irrigation system yesterday and feeding once a day right now 600ppm ph 5.8.. No adjustments otherwise :cooldance::headbang::pop:

Old School Mango Haze

IMG_4594.JPG

L Walter White Bx1 and R Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets

IMG_4595.JPG

Day 23
  • Mephisto Day 23 Haven't done any training on these girls but I did top one of the Old School Mango Haze's she was the shorter one of the two and hoping it will make her branch up a bit also with raising the height that should help too.. I raised light up 6" to max height and set to 330-350umol 18/6 @ 46" to the pots... Plus I topped Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets she was quite short too both girls are happy today:cooldance::shooty::yay:The other two will just get some LST in a couple days:headbang::naughtystep:

IMG_4707.JPG
    IMG_4708.JPG

Mephisto Ripleys OG x Strawberry Nuggets Day 29 Sex
  • I am going to start separating the girls up for post just to many for one post it gets long and even this one isn't in the title she'll be journaled with these it was a freebie from a previous order that sounded very intriguing

Mephisto Ripleys OG x Strawberry Nuggets day 29 Sex She's starting to stretch a little staying pretty squatty nice solid structure :headbang:

IMG_4768.JPG
    IMG_4769.JPG
    IMG_4770.JPG

Day 33
  • Day 33 The mephisto girls have been exploding the last few days really filling out the tent.. I did some training on the topped old school mango haze front center last night but can't really tell today.. Also did some training on Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets back right and put her up on a riser since she was quite a but shorter then the other girls get her up in the good light... Not much happening otherwise they'll get a rez change Friday to week 7-8 :headbang::cooldance::pop:

IMG_4829.JPG
    IMG_4834.JPG
    IMG_4833.JPG

Back