Indoor LITFA w/ Natures Living Soil

Day 31: Moved the early flowering Mephisto to back row and Linda’s Wedding Cake to center stage. The 2 Mephisto Skywalker are off to the races along with 1 Double Grape. The 2nd DG is at least 1 week behind re: flowering. The 4 Wedding Cakes are looking VERY strong.

Giving the babies a watering w/recharge today and will add another tblsp of Girl Flower Power on Saturday. That is the plan going forward. Recharge Wednesday, GFP on Saturday.
IMG_0089.jpeg

Looking good 👍

Love your LITFA self-direction...my methods have evolved to a remedial KISS version of that :toke:

What was your node situation at that point? I've got some 21 day-ers that I was contemplating topping,
I top at 4th node. From my self taught experience, I wouldn’t wait too much longer if u are going to top. I’ve found pre-stretch works best for me.

Day 34: Added 1 tblsp of Girl Flower Power and performed minor defoliation. Back row of Mephisto Skywalker & Double Grape are firmly in flower. Middle row (left to right) are 2 Wedding cake & 1 Double Grape. Front row 2- Wedding Cake.

I’m very interested in seeing this 2nd DG. DG1 flowered quickly, DG2 is taking her sweet ass time. I’m hoping she is one of the “special” seeds. In prior years, I would do 2 grows during the winter months (I live in the desert). This year is 1 grow, so I won’t be up against time constraints. I feel that I would harvest early in order to get the 2nd grow going previously.

IMG_1658.jpeg

Day 34: Added 1 tblsp of Girl Flower Power and performed minor defoliation. Back row of Mephisto Skywalker & Double Grape are firmly in flower. Middle row (left to right) are 2 Wedding cake & 1 Double Grape. Front row 2- Wedding Cake.

I’m very interested in seeing this 2nd DG. DG1 flowered quickly, DG2 is taking her sweet ass time. I’m hoping she is one of the “special” seeds. In prior years, I would do 2 grows during the winter months (I live in the desert). This year is 1 grow, so I won’t be up against time constraints. I feel that I would harvest early in order to get the 2nd grow going previously.

View attachment 1652014
I love DG, it's such a reliable strain. I have one in flower now and just put more seeds in pods yesterday.

Day 38: My plan to top & observe may be coming to an end. The Mephisto Skywalker & 1 DG have taken off and looks like I’m going to supercrop. Wedding Cakes are transitioning nicely. Wednesday is RECHARGE. Saturday is GFP.

IMG_1662.jpeg

Back