Just a little update on the Orange Biscuits from Mephisto Genetics on Day 14 it's currently the only Auto I'm running but is starting to pick up the pace a bit.
IMG_20240407_120217367~2.jpg

Pfffft.....I'll tell you what I just told the staffroom...

My tablet took a fizz last night....it froze the screen...so after a couple of jab jabs I switched it off.......:nono:...when I rebooted it..the sign in page was locked......:shrug:.....took me bloody ages to try to get signed in..the page was just blank....no keyboard...

Then I got in...and the screens were all dodgy...tried to get out of something and it started this bloody Voice thing...
I Think it might be google assistant...which Speaks everything you point to....and really slows every function down and gives you freezing screens.....:doh:...the voice Really gets on your tits as well.......:biggrin:...I was to the point of throwing it against the wall last night..
so I stopped..

But I'm expecting the same problem today.....:shrug:...so I may be quiet.....:pass:.......

Now I gotta go coz hubby wants the laptop..... :doh:
Ugh tech problems make me wanna smash things to pieces too. I been looking for either a laptop or tablet for the room too. Gotta get back to work first tho. I got some smokers points i could get a tablet from. Been thinking about it.

Ugh tech problems make me wanna smash things to pieces too

Yup.......:pass:...I Shouldn't need a degree in tech to be able to use one.......

I been looking for either a laptop or tablet for the room too. Gotta get back to work first tho. I got some smokers points i could get a tablet from. Been thinking about it.

Anything to make life easier for yourself.....:headbang:.....save up and get an auto water system you can run through tablet...

Actually saying that....your Outdoor grow...I've got a solar water/timer system...cost about £40....all someone has to do is top the water butt up once a week........:pass:

Yup.......:pass:...I Shouldn't need a degree in tech to be able to use one.......

Anything to make life easier for yourself.....:headbang:.....save up and get an auto water system you can run through tablet...

Actually saying that....your Outdoor grow...I've got a solar water/timer system...cost about £40....all someone has to do is top the water butt up once a week........:pass:
Ya maybe. That sounds good. I really got to get to setting things up for it. Times really been getting away from me... Can't believe how long I've been down for.

:pass: Trimming the bottom half of some purple Ryder
IMG_20240409_042059655.jpg
IMG_20240409_042108996.jpg

N having a lime slushy.. want some???:biggrin:
IMG_20240409_042121175.jpg

Back