Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal buffet - 01/07/23
  • :kitty: happee Caturday kidz, it'z time for the first metal buffet of the new year, woot! :stir: the burnerz are hot, so get out of my way! :headbang: ppp

0461b9ffa8d07e180557b56b5aa4d507--funny-animals-adorable-animals.jpg

Metal buffet - 01/14/23
  • :kitty: happee Caturday kidz, it'z time for the metal buffet! :stir: the burnerz are hot & tearing into hell! :headbang: ppp

1eup7p.jpg

JM water 3
  • I finally got everything for my meters, and a test kit for good measure.
    View attachment 1557824
    The tds meter was bouncing around between 308 and 310, and google says that is super hard water. Will that affect my grow? Maybe that's why the last cheese looked awful?:rolleyes1:

Yes... look for something called huma-carb from Advancing Eco Agriculture...
    or use strictly rainwater... or spend the money on Reverse Osmosis.

here: https://www.advancingecoag.com/soluble-nutrient-fertilizers

Should also add some of the Rejuvanate: https://www.advancingecoag.com/store/Rejuvenate™-c20204171

More on this:

JM water 2
  • Yup it will help the RO membranes if you have the softener inline before the RO system
    if you use a softener be careful... high sodium can be a problem with water softening... might be worth the faster wear time for better quality. Water can actually "memorize" the structure of what it is exposed to and even if that stuff isnt there it acts like it still.

to add the rest of the review
  • have a good'en @DDubs :vibe:

@Mossy -- that Daily Mail is a goldmine of funnies

Not sure if you have seen the Veet hair removal review left by men on Amazon, I had to stop reading them as my stomach had cramped up from laughing - here is one
    1674817871853.png

1674818148062.png

Last edited:
    Metal buffet - 02/04/23
  • :kitty: happee Caturday kidz, it'z time for the metal buffet! :stir: the burnerz are hot & a true force of metal! :headbang: ppp

20230127_015210.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back