Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn,you all typing and I been working. Somethin wrong with this picture. Jumped the last 9 pages cause now I'm cooking chops, corn on, stuffing is done.

Ask any questions u may have. Standing by if needed!
Thank you grobro I am goin with Daz's recipe that @Frank the Dank came in so clutch with.

And in all honesty I am going to reach out to daz(he said on this IG post he would love for someone to produce it for them) and see about ramping production back up.

I mean it literally takes almost all the guess work out. Especially for new growers: add 2 tablespoons per gallon of roots organic. Takes a lot of the error out of it ya know.

And I know it works one because I have used it and 2 I know daz is one of the best growers out there so I trust his word. I am honestly beyond stoked about this today. Whoooo hooooo

Thank you grobro I am goin with Daz's recipe that @Frank the Dank came in so clutch with.

And in all honesty I am going to reach out to daz(he said on this IG post he would love for someone to produce it for them) and see about ramping production back up.

I mean it literally takes almost all the guess work out. Especially for new growers: add 2 tablespoons per gallon of roots organic. Takes a lot of the error out of it ya know.

And I know it works one because I have used it and 2 I know daz is one of the best growers out there so I trust his word. I am honestly beyond stoked about this today. Whoooo hooooo
I'm not sure of what you are talking about ( although I am interested). I was just offering up info re:my experience w/NLS. As a new grower, im always looking to educate myself. Although I am quickly finding out the I brought a knife to a gun fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back