Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't imagine:worship::toke: it is bad enough buying a house just a few miles away from them and on their daily path.. They just pop in when ever :wall::joy:
yes :doh: we are on their daily path to the coffee machine so if they hear our son making noise they will come knocking bright and early. They are sweet and really don't wanna see us they just wanna see the baby so it's hard to tell em to fuck off, especially if me and her are just having one of those mornings, then they come knocking, that's when I go smoke and get on here :rofl:

Bro I live with my in laws. I fucking feel ya. And they are Hispanic so they have to see you and talk to you EVERY DAY. I love em to death but man it's hard at times.. especially my girl works for them so I don't get a break :doh::rofl:

I couldn't imagine:worship::toke: it is bad enough buying a house just a few miles away from them and on their daily path.. They just pop in when ever :wall::joy:

BTW I guess I can some what imagine my sister in law lives with us for I forget how many years :haha:nuff said :wall::pass:

uh, what'z a mall-? :paleo: ppp
The mall is where you get all your heavy metal gear dont you know?..
At a store called hot topic... :crying:

Fun fact: I live near the mall they filmed back to the future at. I wasn't even born yet but heyyyo. Lots of other malls closer but that one is the most notable.

Other fun fact: when we lived in South Los Angeles I lived a mile from the Crenshaw mall (where they filmed training day), the only mall I've ever seen to advertise all over having a Black Santa (not a problem just funny) and sold ONLY Red or Blue Christmas trees.. :crying:

BTTF-TwinPines-650x398.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back