Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Hotfire Me too I was watching a video the other day. He was saying that he had finally got Ghost playing on the radio until they found out about the rest of his music and pulled it down cause they don't want to support him.

Grow Fridge / Drying Fridge

The missus is giving me shit about the smell of weed cos of my drying net hanging in the bedroom so i had to go and find the door to the Grow Fridge and cut a hole in the top corner for the fan & carbon filter. Its now the Drying Fridge lol​

It turned out pretty good and its perfect for dryin in with no smell at all.​

I was able to keep the light in it too cos its all hooked up together through the fridges internal electrics meaning when the door closes the light goes out and the fans stay on, thier speed can be turned up or down from the dails inside the fridge.​

If i ever want to use it to grow in i can remove the button that turns off the light when the door closes.​

Definitely worth keeping an old fridge to do this to dry weed cos of the way it can be wired together into one plug through the wiring thats already there.​

Replacing things that a property already has is not really upgrading or increasing property value, u need a furnace u need a roof, u need windows. Them blood suckers just never stop sucking money out of ya.

WTF kind of BS is that.
Here's the super official looking letter from the township :bong:
PXL_20230917_010932089.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back