Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, your theme is working quite nicely - i found it and looks pretty tidy.

I know hobbes is trying to consolidate some of the forums and subforums - it's all got a bit unruly and making it more tricky for new members to navigate - but i also liked the block of vendor links under vendors on the homes page

this is what i've got

View attachment 1631532

I’ll have to check pc tonight but that’s not how it was last night and this is what I got on mobile. Not a big issue just wasn’t sure if it was intentional
IMG_6487.png

glad i could be of service :grin:

and im not sure, but i do believe you're "taking the piss" if im not mistaken hehe

Good solid Info...discussed with a Smile between Friends........ :d5: ...

I dunno .. I turn up and everyone leaves :haha:

:crying: I turn up...everyone goes to bed...............:snooze:........girl could take it to Heart............... #JustSayin .........

View attachment 1631525

They do it to me all the time come through and it’s buzzing along then I show up and all I hear is crickets :doh::cuss:

tum.gif

Did someone say something......?.........................:eyebrows:...all I can hear are crickets.................:biggrin:........

It just means they didn't see us because they've got us on "ignore"

Have we got a Snore Button ..........?.......:snooze:....I Sear I'm on a Snore List........

Hungover today .. drinking far too much!!

Cup of Tea and cookies help.......?............:bighug:..Big Hug....?..................

Good solid Info...discussed with a Smile between Friends........ :d5: ...

:crying: I turn up...everyone goes to bed...............:snooze:........girl could take it to Heart............... #JustSayin .........

View attachment 1631534

Did someone say something......?.........................:eyebrows:...all I can hear are crickets.................:biggrin:........

Have we got a Snore Button ..........?.......:snooze:....I Sear I'm on a Snore List........

Cup of Tea and cookies help.......?............:bighug:..Big Hug....?..................
:doh: Horrible timing I guess :oops1::gassy:

:doh: Horrible timing I guess :oops1::gassy:

Have you changed your sneaky smoke break time.........?...................:eyebrows:

Normally I'm around when you get in.

Gotta say...we Miss @Talonxracer .....:pass:....if I wasn't in..he'd be in.........so everyone had company when they posted in the quiet zone.

#AbsentFriends :cheers:

So on Sunday I noticed a seed that I had sprouted in water and then put into coco was missing. I thought I was going nuts. I dumped the entire little cup of coco out and sifted through it. Seed gone.

I figured ok, well when I planted it I had a few drinks, so maybe I somehow messed that up. IDK. So I start another seed. Last night it had its little tail so I put it in a rock wool cube.

This morning I get up to check on it, and ITS GONE. WTF.

Its a mouse. There were mouse droppings on my desk near where the heat mat was at. I just had a mouse eat a $10 seed.

I've been seeing him for a few weeks now, but I never would have imagined he'd be so brazen as to get on my desk and go after a single seed that was in rockwool in a cup of water.

I've had a mouse trap out with peanut butter as bait, and the mouse / mice just has not been interested in it.

So today I stepped things up. I went to the dollar store and can a can of easy cheese and some roasted sunflower seeds. Lets see them try to resist this! And 2 extra traps. I put one near my seed mat where I know he's been, one in my bathroom where I've seen it, and another under the sink.

So on Sunday I noticed a seed that I had sprouted in water and then put into coco was missing. I thought I was going nuts. I dumped the entire little cup of coco out and sifted through it. Seed gone.

I figured ok, well when I planted it I had a few drinks, so maybe I somehow messed that up. IDK. So I start another seed. Last night it had its little tail so I put it in a rock wool cube.

Its a mouse. There were mouse droppings on my desk near where the heat mat was at. I just had a mouse eat a $10 seed.

I've been seeing him for a few weeks now, but I never would have imagined he'd be so brazen as to get on my desk and go after a single seed that was in rockwool in a cup of water.

I've had a mouse trap out with peanut butter as bait, and the mouse / mice just has not been interested in it.

So today I stepped things up. I went to the dollar store and can a can of easy cheese and some roasted sunflower seeds. Lets see them try to resist this! And 2 extra traps. I put one near my seed mat where I know he's been, one in my bathroom where I've seen it, and another under the sink.
Mortal Kombat! And this is the time they’ll be looking to make cozy spots in your house. Winter is on its way and they know it… zip tape also works. I have 4 cats that protect my house and they are very good at what cats are supposed to do.

I've made my perimeter fairly mouse-proof, but when the november cold sets in a few usually find their way in, and occasionally one might sneak in while the door is open to bring in the groceries. Sometimes they lick the peanut butter off the trigger on my trap so gently they leave it clean without setting off the trap. I've had better luck with half an almond wedged into the curl of the trigger, or if I use the peanut butter as glue to stick sunflower or flax seeds to the trigger.

Mortal Kombat! And this is the time they’ll be looking to make cozy spots in your house. Winter is on its way and they know it… zip tape also works. I have 4 cats that protect my house and they are very good at what cats are supposed to do.

I have two cats, but this is is a detached building in my backyard that I use as an office. Its about 300sqft, and on a large concrete pad. I think they are getting in where the electric and plumbing comes in. I'd bring a cat out here, but I'd also have to bring a litter box and all that, plus they kind of go hogwild when chasing a mouse and would tear up my desk and other stuff.

I've made my perimeter fairly mouse-proof, but when the november cold sets in a few usually find their way in, and occasionally one might sneak in while the door is open to bring in the groceries. Sometimes they lick the peanut butter off the trigger on my trap so gently they leave it clean without setting off the trap. I've had better luck with half an almond wedged into the curl of the trigger, or if I use the peanut butter as glue to stick sunflower or flax seeds to the trigger.

I use this style trap

1694613626812.png

You put the bait in the little cup in the center, and any weight on the large pad around it will set it off. They are really sensitive and seem to work well. Plus they aren't as finnicky to set as the old style spring traps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back