Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for bed night everyone heading out glamping tomorrow not taking the boat either just going to chill on the river I'll be around be not much

Have a great time @Lil Dab :bighug: ...try catching some sunbeams while they are still around.......:pass:

Pack plenty meds......:lildab:

Some more pics of whatever this is. Only see them on the PVC corners of the beds. Went through loads of leaves and nothin crawling on them. Lifted up the mulch layer in several spots and nothin visibly around besides worms and lots of baby worms so that part is good. Still weirded out, so if anyone knows what the hell they are?!!! Phone not workin so well for pics, but these things are tiny

View attachment 1634823

View attachment 1634824
looks like 2 different types of critters?
the one with the long antennae looks like a predatory insect,, cant tell what the other is.. take a bit of soil and look at it with a jewelers loupe.. if you see a bunch more, theyre probably compost mites like mog said

Some more pics of whatever this is. Only see them on the PVC corners of the beds. Went through loads of leaves and nothin crawling on them. Lifted up the mulch layer in several spots and nothin visibly around besides worms and lots of baby worms so that part is good. Still weirded out, so if anyone knows what the hell they are?!!! Phone not workin so well for pics, but these things are tiny

View attachment 1634823

View attachment 1634824
Looks like a compost mite to me.

Good afternoon @Mossy :bighug: :pass:

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain
wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.gif
...waaaassssuuppp..........?.... :bighug:

Wednesday is our free Help day...........:chef:.......so I haven't caught up........:grin:

Germination
Going to my first Coffee meeting with my local veterans and first responders Support group.

I'm gonna take a little bit of cannabis swag with me to the meeting. A pretty appropriate cannabis swag, is the Twenty20 coffee mug that Adam Sent out with his first grow and show! Bad Ass High quality mug!
Too bad it's not legal here, I could probably make a few sales this morning!

IMG_20230927_074439241.jpg

I tried to find a stock photo on their website, but I can't find any kind of swag at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back