Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon @Mossy , nice fig trees , my grama liked em, but thinking about it I don't remember what color they were

Common is Black here.......I Prefer the Greens...slightly firmer skin texture....the Black skin can be a bit....mmmm.....snotty..........?

The Yellow are good...first time it has fruited.......and I Like them.......:headbang: .....just as well huh.......?

I Knocked it off with my pruning for 2 years...I Think this is payback...... :biggrin:...

Bloody Hell ...that is no good for man nor beast........ :shrug:....what you gotta do now......?
Ive gotten no answers after all the tests other than it looks like i experienced severe trauma, my back and all my organs pretty much from my ribs down are swollen and the extra stress my aunt puts on me when im sick is starting to weigh on me

Everyone got a noose today, but they aren't depressed, just heavy buds
IMG_20230806_094011.jpg

Ive gotten no answers after all the tests other than it looks like i experienced severe trauma, my back and all my organs pretty much from my ribs down are swollen and the extra stress my aunt puts on me when im sick is starting to weigh on me

So....you haven't had a crash or anything........?.....is that how they are leaving you.....?...or are they still doing your pancreatic stones....

They can't just leave you like that surely....?.....

Hang in there bud. It will work out my friend. :vibes: :karmacloud: :pass:

Everyone got a noose today, but they aren't depressed, just heavy buds
View attachment 1621880
What strain is that? My kinda leaf to bud ratio! I absolutely hate trimming so try to go for strains that aren’t extremely leafy! :thumbsup:

Next up on the breeder agenda i think @Mossy needs to come up with a self harvesting strain! Either all the leaves can fall off when time to harvest or the buds themselves can fall off like ripe fruit! I ain’t picky either would work! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:

Next up on the breeder agenda i think @Mossy needs to come up with a self harvesting strain! Either all the leaves can fall off when time to harvest or the buds themselves can fall off like ripe fruit! I ain’t picky either would work! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:

Afternoon @Fermented_Fruitz :bighug: .. #SharingOne

You would Think somebod would have Worked on hat before now......Closest I've come is one bad wnter when all the leaves were Blown off a pheno.........and a mass caterpillar attack that stipped all the green off and left the Bud...either would be good.......:pass:

What strain is that? My kinda leaf to bud ratio! I absolutely hate trimming so try to go for strains that aren’t extremely leafy! :thumbsup:

African Black Magic photo. Its been rediculously fast for a photo sativa, just over 90 days now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back