Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1691262231637.jpg

Not to harsh the mellow, but remember, my son has a Trach so he sleeps on a ventilator. It's a whole process getting him up and stuff so alot easier to let them in while I get some away time.. all smoking no arguing. Win/win

Ah....changes it a bit........ :pighug: .....yeah...all smoking...no arguing time would suit me.

Carers Need Care Too....:bighug:

He is fine other than having 1 lung and a trach(which he will be off in the next few years thank god!)

Sending karma for that........:karmacloud:....

We don't want to have random nurses here so we chose to be his caregivers. thankfully we have enough support from family. As soon as his trach is out I can start working again and we can kinda get back to normal but yeah right now it's a 24hr job.

:headbang:

This is when we took him to Knotts berry farm (google it)

Bless them......:pighug:...both are Bonny..........

Sorry for the gushy family stuff but I'm so proud of him!

So you Should be........:bighug:....if you can't Gush over your family...what can you gush on.

He's got a heartbreaker Smile..........:biggrin:.....he'll break some hearts when he's a Teenager........:pass:

Morning @Mossy ! Not to harsh the mellow, but remember, my son has a Trach so he sleeps on a ventilator. It's a whole process getting him up and stuff so alot easier to let them in while I get some away time.. all smoking no arguing. Win/win 😉 :jointman:
I smoke, visit with you guys then shower and start the day with him. He is fine other than having 1 lung and a trach(which he will be off in the next few years thank god!) But we are full time caregivers to him. I quit my job after he came home from the hospital(spent his first 8 months there) and now she works from home for her parents and I do most of the house stuff and baby stuff. We don't want to have random nurses here so we chose to be his caregivers. thankfully we have enough support from family. As soon as his trach is out I can start working again and we can kinda get back to normal but yeah right now it's a 24hr job.
Not taking away from Nursing care, but the best care always comes from loved ones.

:clapper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back