Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hammer-b51b.gif

I smoke too much weed to remember and am far too lazy to scroll back and see but whoever had them aphids u need to treat the ants 1st! Says the ants will kill any beneficial insects added to protect the aphids so u gotta treat them before releasing any kind of beneficial bug! And although they have wings if u release lacewing larvae and they make it to adulthood and aphids are still around they will lay their eggs on that plant so they emerge with a food source! I have only once in 3yrs found a plant that ladybugs hung around and laid their eggs on! I had no idea they were ladybug eggs at the time tho! Left em alone cuz looked like they came from a beneficial bug of some kind!

Afternoon @N/A-Greengo .. :bighug: .. #SharingOne.......

What's the Favorite cross you have grown so far this year........... 1 Only..........:biggrin:
Afternoon @Mossy!

:bighug:

Without a doubt Mephisto Genetics Sundae Thumper. She's loud and proud and has quite lengthy effects.....But Old School Mango Haze hasn't been harvested yet, and that opinion may change in short order. :smokeit:

:d5:

Afternoon @Mossy!

:bighug:

Without a doubt Mephisto Genetics Sundae Thumper. She's loud and proud and has quite lengthy effects.....But Old School Mango Haze hasn't been harvested yet, and that opinion may change in short order. :smokeit:

:d5:

Cheers @JP1 .... :headbang: ....I'll ask again at the end of the Year............:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back