Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can afford to live on my own pretty easy, im low maintenance n near the west side, $600 a month everything included. I mean i want to keep the family home, i want her to be comfortable, i just end up spending all my free time at her place doin stuff when I live somewhere else anyway. So I don't know
Man I got diverticulitis and put me in the hospital for 8 days. Tons of stomach pain then an abscess exploded in my colon one day now Im a foot short. Lol but stomach pain is nothing to fuck with. Found out the hard way. Hopefully you dont end up like me.

All we Need to do is get you Fixed...if you felt well...you'd cope......but no-one seems interested in fixing you.........:doc3:...buildersback in your job is probably an occupational hazard.....the inflamation in your gut isn't.........
I dunno what to do, nothing really seems to help i guess I just have to accept it just hate myself for not being able to deal , feels like i failed

Moved my girls to bigger houses today.

1691601349069.png

The mylar keeps the nutrients dark so I don't get algae.

I decided to go full kratky system and do passive hydroponics instead of DWC with active bubblers. I did a lot of reading and I really don't think there is enough value in DWC to mess with it right now. Plants I've seen grown side by side passive vs dwc seem to do just as well. I really do not think they need the amounts of dissolved oxygen in the water that some people think. My tomatoes have been growing with modified kratky hydroponics all summer and are doing fantastic.

They got a lighter concentration of nutes while they are still small. I went with the lettuce concentration instead of the tomato concentration which is about 25% stronger. When I start adding more liquid I'll do it at the stronger concentration. They also got liquid kelp, humic acid, and Southern Ag Fungicide. Oh, and potassium silicate for strong cell walls. The silicate makes an insane difference in how thick the branches get.

I dunno what to do, nothing really seems to help i guess I just have to accept it just hate myself for not being able to deal , feels like i failed

It's not a Pass or Fail sitation @PinkyNotTheBrain :pighug: ...you are doing your Best....and that is all anyone can ask....:pass:

Moved my girls to bigger houses today.

View attachment 1622795

The mylar keeps the nutrients dark so I don't get algae.

I decided to go full kratky system and do passive hydroponics instead of DWC with active bubblers. I did a lot of reading and I really don't think there is enough value in DWC to mess with it right now. Plants I've seen grown side by side passive vs dwc seem to do just as well. I really do not think they need the amounts of dissolved oxygen in the water that some people think. My tomatoes have been growing with modified kratky hydroponics all summer and are doing fantastic.

They got a lighter concentration of nutes while they are still small. I went with the lettuce concentration instead of the tomato concentration which is about 25% stronger. When I start adding more liquid I'll do it at the stronger concentration. They also got liquid kelp, humic acid, and Southern Ag Fungicide. Oh, and potassium silicate for strong cell walls. The silicate makes an insane difference in how thick the branches get.
Why not make life simple and buy black buckets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back