Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_7549.JPG

@PinkyNotTheBrain ........1 down............................................... :headbang: ...just 3 more to go......................:biggrin:

But Not today........I've exceeded the safe temp guide.........and I Need all the critters washed out me hair...........

IMG_7551.JPG

I wouldn't care but we had a massive temp drop overnight.......woke up to just 17C....:headbang:...I Thought it might be a bit cooler today...........

You know I don’t drink coffee but if I had a cup that looked like that I might :drool:

I Know.....but I Thought it would destroy your street cred if I let on that you only do milk and cookies..... :pighug:

What Do you drink then....'snot gonna be Tea...................
bel.gif

Last edited:
I Know.....but I Thought it would destroy your street cred if I let on that you only do milk and cookies..... :pighug:

What Do you drink then....'snot gonna be Tea...................View attachment 1627497
Already downed a monster energy drink:tonic: I don’t care I’ll take some milk and cookies:drool:
1693226999830.gif

Already downed a monster energy drink:tonic: I don’t care I’ll take some milk and cookies:drool:
View attachment 1627502

cookies.gif
I'll Dip your cookies and feed them to ya.....with the shakes like that you'll have the milk all over the table.............

:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back