Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawberry Biscotti Is being a pain! The first was a no show.
Change the second one popped up fine, but with a helmet head. I gave it only a few hours and I took off the hull very easily. And she still didn't unfurl! :face:

Maybe the third time will be the trick.:gassy:

Hey everyone... just checking in...
Good news and bad news...
good news I have high speed internet for real now.. fiber!

Bad news... but a relief as well... is my Dad died saturday evening.
Man! That 'relief' can be quite a bitter pill to swallow!
No matter what the relationship was, You have to do the grieving. It's a hell of a lot easier now than later!
I wish you luck man!

It was a trial run after all. They are photos that I pretty much ignored until they started to look real nice. They still have a few weeks to go. The autos are chopped dried and curing so I'm only a little bummed. I tried the peppermint soap misting because that's what I have. A few washes and rinses may have made a difference. Removing the affected leaves means just about all the fans. I don't see any on the buds.
I'll chalk it up as a learning experience.
Any advice besides not going anywhere near the indoor grow without showering and burning my clothes?

I put a dehumidifier in the greenhouse with them. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. It keeps it warm and dry through the night. At night the warm moist air inside, was collecting on the walls, ceiling and plants.
Live and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back