Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it depended on light intensity, wind, and rain, not temperature. Isn't germination, and seedling stage when we want our temperature the highest?

Your seed willl germ no problem in those temps........ :headbang: .....Easiest way to get an Idea of Autos is to compare to a tomato.....

If you could germ an outdoor tomato plant now....you can germ an outdoor Auto......they need similar conditions/temps.....:watering: ....

Morning Amigos :d5:

Aunty, Talon X :pass:

Happy Saturday
Your seed willl germ no problem in those temps........ :headbang: .....Easiest way to get an Idea of Autos is to compare to a tomato.....

If you could germ an outdoor tomato plant now....you can germ an outdoor Auto......they need similar conditions/temps.....:watering: ....

Morning @Talonxracer .... :bighug: ...sharing one................:pass:

Did hubby get out for golf yesterday?

Yup..........................................................................................................................:crying:.........................

He is absolutely wrecked............washed out...............and he is doing Nothing today........:biggrin:.....

He come in .....showered for about 20 minues to get his core temp down...then lay starfish in front of the aircon for about an hour.......:biggrin:....

Then he looks up and says I am seriously Thinking about not playing golf for a while..................:nono:

I burst out Laughing........:crying:...coz he's said that every July/August since we got here.........................and still does............:biggrin:

So...he gets Indignant.............but hell.....after 10 years plus of hearing it every year.....I reserve the right not to Believe it any more......:pass:

Morning Amigos :d5:

Aunty, Talon X :pass:

Happy Saturday

Morning @blue :bighug: ...how's you.....?

We had a friend in the UK who worked away from home a lot.....one time he was away his brother come and asked his wife if he could use his greenhouse while he was away to grow his tomatoes..................:watering:..when he got back he found a greenhouse full of dope...........:crying:

He wasn't Amused.......:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back