Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he’s up to his same old tricks then! Prob why my last purchase from him was back around when he first released grape dosi breath and the purple rocberry bx1…..well the fact i am super cheap prob has a lot to do with it but couldn’t get ahold of him even if i wanted to spend money and I ain’t fighting off the crowds to hit a drop on his website! :shrug::oops1:
His last drop didn't sell. Still available on his site for a couple weeks now

Should be an overall better experience thanks @Mossy for cleaning 🏠
I have a serious question. And please, forgive my ignorance. But someone recently told me that you invented autos? I’d love to hear the backstory 🍿

Walking around right now smoking hog legs! Can't lose weight sitting around smoking. :jointman:
20230801_120839.jpg

20230801_120913.jpg

And please, forgive my ignorance. But someone recently told me that you invented autos? I’d love to hear the backstory

:crying: That's Why you Never Listen to #stoners @2budz ............:pighug:

Joint Doctor and Mdanzig Invented Autos as we know them today.....But....they were only Sold as 25% Auto........to get them fully Auto you had to hybrid them yourself.

So I had the first Fully Auto Auto in the world...which also happened to be the only strongly coloured Auto in the world.....Mossys JEM...most of the First round of Autos were all Whites.

I also later Claimed the first Black leafed Auto....also done on my time on ICMag.....when I crossed into Tom Hills Deep Chunk....

Black Dragons... :dragon2:

Which later went into Stone Dragon and a few of FD's crosses.........but hey ho....who's Counting.........?..........:biggrin:

did you take that pee test I left out for you in the staffroom to see if your THC Levels were high enough to work...?.....

35325728-6360-4339-845E-DB825BAB527E.gif
:biggrin: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back