Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess im going into the ER. I walked into my doctor's office and the nurse said
I looked awful and was calling to get me a bed asap. Shes always really nice to me. Doc came out said the same thing. I convinced her to let me run home to try n set everything up for while im in there cuz idk how long

I guess im going into the ER. I walked into my doctor's office and the nurse said
I looked awful and was calling to get me a bed asap. Shes always really nice to me. Doc came out said the same thing. I convinced her to let me run home to try n set everything up for while im in there cuz idk how long
Get better bud. sending good vibes your way :vibes: :karmacloud:

:karmacloud: :goodluck: ppp

Keep ya head up brother @PinkyNotTheBrain hopefully a small amount of time in there gets things figured out for ya

Wishing for you a brief stay, quick recovery, and cute nurses!

Keep ya head up brother @PinkyNotTheBrain hopefully a small amount of time in there gets things figured out for ya

Thanks dude
IMG_20230801_181008736.jpg

Thanks everyone.

I got home.... the one time my aunts not here:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back